necropaedophile

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Jun 22, 2002.

1. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    uh huh! See me in my new movie, "Crouching Kitten, Hidden Vermin". besides, i am bigger than you, meaner than you and not insane. so i have the upper paw.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    i'd marry you anyway.

2. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    uh huh! See me in my new movie, "Crouching Kitten, Hidden Vermin". besides, i am bigger than you, meaner than you and not insane. so i have the upper paw.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, i won. poof! i have the upper paw n the upper jaw

3. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurious Kit:
    LOL! u need to go to mexico for real mexican food<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know what real mexican food is,tortilla chips with ketchup,mustard and jalepenos on them.I know all about good mexican food too,fuck that low class shit.I'm a chef,I only make the good shit.

4. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    I know what real mexican food is,tortilla chips with ketchup,mustard and jalepenos on them.I know all about good mexican food too,fuck that low class shit.I'm a chef,I only make the good shit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

go to mexico, u need some spice n more stuff.

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    So,can I feel on your boobs then?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well duh. but i am afraid you'd fatten me up with all that gourmet chow. you know its hard for a midget like me to keep her figure in check