Nazi's Own part 2

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by 1337, Sep 15, 2002.

1. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    nope, bundles of Nazi money, some patches and pins probably taken off uniforms, and some Nazi Pamplet like things (propaganda???)

I tried to get rid of the money locally but the local numismatic shop is a Jew and wouldn't touch any of if
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    hey! post pics of this stuff would ya? maybe some of us would buy it.

2. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    hey! post pics of this stuff would ya? maybe some of us would buy it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Remind me after the 2nd when I move and I will take pictures...which reminds me I won't be here from this Thursday-Tuesday and then I am moving on the 2nd and will probably be offline for a few days. I know that breaks your heart, Rat.

3. Disorder

Disorder New Member

medal of honor is a pile of gerbil shit, play operation flashpoint, its much better.

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    Remind me after the 2nd when I move and I will take pictures...which reminds me I won't be here from this Thursday-Tuesday and then I am moving on the 2nd and will probably be offline for a few days. I know that breaks your heart, Rat.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    i'll try to remember. its hard to remember the small things when my life is so full, but i'll try. shucks, no my heart itsnt breaking. its made of stone, DUH!
    i hope your move is hellish and stressful on you- Rat

5. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    I've got a Purple Helmet, you want it?