Nazis OWN!!!!1

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by 1337, Jun 24, 2002.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hey who knows... for all we know he could have been working for a secret alliance of jews.. who wanted to get rid of millions of non-pure jews...

and of course the holocaust made the rest of the world feel guilty and they gave the jews their own country... double bonus for the secret alliance perhaps

damn me and my conspiracy theories

2. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

The real issue of Hitler's bloodline is with who Hitler's biological grandfather is. His dad, Alois, was a bastard. In all probability, Alois' father was Johann Heidler (the name Hitler was a variant of Heidler), who was fucking Maria Schicklgruber for a little while (they married when Alois was five). The whole jewish question rises because for a while, Maria Schicklgruber was working as either a cook or a maidservant for some affluent jewish family, so some think that one of the family members knocked ol' Maria up first. Frankly, who the hell knows for sure?

Personally, I think Hitler's dark hair comes more from Eastern European influences. There were plenty of black-haired Slavs, Serbs, Croats and what have you running around fucking the blond-haired German-Austrian folk for years and years.

The way I see it (going off on a tangent now.....), Adolf Hitler seems fitting as being the patron saint of going postal. Even though public policy had jewry in mind, when it came down to it, everyone who pissed off the Third Reich was tossed into the oven. But humor this thought for a minute....try to imagine how every time you just walk down the street, drive on the highway, or just try to go grocery shopping, you know how every asshole just grates on your nerves? Like that black woman with five kids running around screaming, and that bitch just yells along with them....or how you are just trying to buy fucking eggs and milk, and you have to hear some overprivileged middle-age jewish woman who is wearing so much gold and diamonds that you fucking think she ran the goddamned RUN-D.M.C. fan club, fucking arguing about a damned dollar price difference in two kinds of corned beef, or that obese, hairy lesbian with a crew cut, wearing her rainbow beads and her gay pride triangle, squealing about the quality of the fucking soy milk......by the time you finally check out, you want to fucking kill ALL of them, and toss their filthy carcasses together into a fucking furnace!!!!!!!!

Marge Schott was blasted for saying "Hitler was a good leader; he just went too far." In my opinion, he didn't go fucking far enough. If I were ever to become president, I would see to it that 98% of the world's population was torched, because THAT is how many assholes are out there that piss me off day in and day out!!!!!

(Alright, I think that is the largest message I have ever posted....thanks for listening, folks, and have a lovely day.

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

wat yoiu on about i never even read it,nice pic of hitler though.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya's Shit Pit:
    I do believe his grandmother was half-jewish or something like that...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah he taught that blonde hair n blue eyes were good, but he didnt have that.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    damn me and my conspiracy theories<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, imagine all the konspiracies u could think up on yer own n get away with, too...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    Frankly, who the hell knows for sure?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

true that.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    Personally, I think Hitler's dark hair comes more from Eastern European influences. There were plenty of black-haired Slavs, Serbs, Croats and what have you running around fucking the blond-haired German-Austrian folk for years and years. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, but he taught about blonde hair being good when he didnt have blonde hair.

The way I see it (going off on a tangent now.....), Adolf Hitler seems fitting as being the patron saint of going postal. Even though public policy had jewry in mind, when it came down to it, everyone who pissed off the Third Reich was tossed into the oven. But humor this thought for a minute....try to imagine how every time you just walk down the street, drive on the highway, or just try to go grocery shopping, you know how every asshole just grates on your nerves? Like that black woman with five kids running around screaming, and that bitch just yells along with them....or how you are just trying to buy fucking eggs and milk, and you have to hear some overprivileged middle-age jewish woman who is wearing so much gold and diamonds that you fucking think she ran the goddamned RUN-D.M.C. fan club, fucking arguing about a damned dollar price difference in two kinds of corned beef, or that obese, hairy lesbian with a crew cut, wearing her rainbow beads and her gay pride triangle, squealing about the quality of the fucking soy milk......by the time you finally check out, you want to fucking kill ALL of them, and toss their filthy carcasses together into a fucking furnace!!!!!!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

or like how the welfare families get to buy good food, lots of meat n ice cream n sweet stuff, n u work yer ass off to earn money n can only buy the krappy generic stuff with little meat n no sweets.

Marge Schott was blasted for saying "Hitler was a good leader; he just went too far." In my opinion, he didn't go fucking far enough. If I were ever to become president, I would see to it that 98% of the world's population was torched, because THAT is how many assholes are out there that piss me off day in and day out!!!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ummmm...so who wouldnt get torched n would u get torched too?

(Alright, I think that is the largest message I have ever posted....thanks for listening, folks, and have a lovely day.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u2

5. Codek

Codek New Member

Since I am new, I must not know or something....

Please tell me that you are all joking right along with the spirit of fugly.

I have no problem in being labeled a tool for saying this, but in all honesty, someone is bound to read this and say to themselves, Ya' know? They may be on to something, and then next thing you know we have another columbine.

Besides, hitler liked it in the ass while having his balls covered in peanut butter for the family hÜnd to lick off, later only to give his wife a pittsburg pie.

an if u dont know what that is, you have missed out on some action let me tell you...

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hitler fucked his niece too i think she was 13,liked to keep it in the family did old adolf,has anyone her read mein kamf??always wanted to read it but never got round to it?

7. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    It's basically a small book about a whinging Austrian shitehawk who hates the jews because they wouldn't buy has wanky paintings, and on that basis he reckons they run the world.

In a nutshell.

Save your money and buy Howard Marks: Dope Stories, now that will put a smile on yer kipper!

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

mr nice guy was a good book too

9. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Couldn't agree more... (as he lights a fat blunter!)

10. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Codek:
    ....and then next thing you know we have another columbine.....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, a lot of countries could use a few regular doses of Columbine...at least that would control the asshole population.

11. kitana

kitana New Member

Hey, a lot of countries could use a few regular doses of Columbine...at least that would control the asshole population.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i agree with that...

12. Codek

Codek New Member

I wonder if we could get one or two of them to go to the middle east?

13. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Like that black woman with five kids running around screaming, and that bitch just yells along with them....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or how about the stupid white trash bitch with five kids that talks on her cell-phone the entire time she's waiting in line at the bank?

Stupidity and ignorance exist in all races dude.

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    Or how about the stupid white trash bitch with five kids that talks on her cell-phone the entire time she's waiting in line at the bank?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well done!

15. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

Right......a thirteen year old bastard child-JeffK-wannabe of inhalant-addicted "Native" parents from Canada wearing an SA uniform. That would be fucking hilarious....

(It's times like this I wish Der Führer WAS in charge...)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So true. I would like to see 1337 go here and express his views in "HAXOR SP33K" on this board. http://www.resistance.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi

16. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shit, I thought I mentioned that, too. God Damn this non-editing board shit!

17. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

However, GAS' comment on white trash made me think of something else (going on yet another tangent)...

A while ago, white trash used to have a culture unto itself, and dare I say, it was even kind of charming in a deranged sort of way. However, the last couple of years I have noticed it has changed completely....the whole white trash population (however you choose to define that...), seems to consist of nothing more than whiggers now.

Is this just in my neighborhood, or has anyone else noticed this screwy shift in its local white trash culture?

18. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> It's basically a small book about a whinging Austrian shitehawk who hates the jews because they wouldn't buy has wanky paintings, and on that basis he reckons they run the world.

In a nutshell.

Save your money and buy Howard Marks: Dope Stories, now that will put a smile on yer kipper!

--------------------

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

who the fuck is howard marks is he a pothead??and is meni kamf really that shit dubya me old cock sparrow???

19. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member