Nazis OWN!!!!1

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by 1337, Jun 24, 2002.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

what is it then?

2. kitana

kitana New Member

'hey kitana suck my fat one you dirty skanky fucker'

kitana, aspire mi pene gordo, puta sucia

3. garrett

garrett New Member

sorry, it had to be said.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

ges15: oh damn that pic worries me

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurious Kit:
    'hey kitana suck my fat one you dirty skanky fucker'

kitana, aspire mi pene gordo, puta sucia
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that looks pretty accurate to me

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    that looks pretty accurate to me <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if i were to say that to my mom, she would slap the shit out of me

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

film it and post an mpeg

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>kitana, aspire mi pene gordo, puta sucia

--------------------

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    im gonna ring you kit and say that down the fone.

9. Wolfy

Wolfy New Member

kitiana la mayoría de esta gente no sabria que un lenguaje si se levanto y le dio una palmada en sus caras ellos es ratas enfermo-educadas del laboratorio que la perra de los anos dice hola a usted ole! ole!

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    film it and post an mpeg <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shit...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:

im gonna ring you kit and say that down the fone.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

riiight, how much will that one-minute call cost?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sicko:
    kitiana la mayoría de esta gente no sabria que un lenguaje si se levanto y le dio una palmada en sus caras ellos es ratas enfermo-educadas del laboratorio que la perra de los anos dice hola a usted ole! ole!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFL! u got some bad tenses in there, but i think i understood-
    the majority of these ppl dont konw what a language is even if it jumped up n slapped em in their faces. they are rats, sickly educated in a laboratory that an old bitch said hi to you... eh?

11. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> kitiana la mayoría de esta gente no sabria que un lenguaje si se levanto y le dio una palmada en sus caras ellos es ratas enfermo-educadas del laboratorio que la perra de los anos dice hola a usted ole! ole!
    --------------------

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dont know what the fuck you just said sicko but you turnd me on there you smooth talking fucker you.

12. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    i dont know what the fuck you just said sicko...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just a guess here, tommy, but it was probably something along the lines of...
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote

13. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Oops....I almost forgot to call you a daft cunt, ya daft cunt.

14. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i dont care how much its gonna cost kit it'll be worth it to hear you gasping and panting down the fone.

15. Codek

Codek New Member

I gotta wonder, would hitler consider it an abomination to speak spanish? After all, he believed in the pure race.

Speaking of purity, he had brown hair right?

16. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Codek:
    I gotta wonder, would hitler consider it an abomination to speak spanish? After all, he believed in the pure race.

Speaking of purity, he had brown hair right?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, and from what I understand he's not really German either, he's Austrian. Close but no cigar, mein fuhrer...he was probably a fuckin' jew as well.

17. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    Yeah, and from what I understand he's not really German either...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, if an Austrian can go and basically show up out of nowhere and rule Germany, then what the hell is stopping us from doing the same to Canada?

18. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    Hey, if an Austrian can go and basically show up out of nowhere and rule Germany, then what the hell is stopping us from doing the same to Canada? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But we already do rule Canada, they're just to stupid to realize it...

19. kitana

kitana New Member

i dont care how much its gonna cost kit it'll be worth it to hear you gasping and panting down the fone.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats nut gonna happen

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Codek:
    Speaking of purity, he had brown hair right?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yep, looked dark in pics.

20. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Actually Mr Vegas, there is actual proof that Hitler did indeed have a bit of the kosher sauce running through his shitty little veins,

I do believe his grandmother was half-jewish or something like that...

A big fuck off gold star this time!