Nauseous is a dirty, filthy, worn-out, old, fucking whore of

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Dec 20, 2002.

1. sexc

sexc New Member

someone wrote an intern email to me at work with the words "hoor" and "prostatut" in it.

i dunno how the fuck some people get jobs in this place. so long as you suck good cock and are willing to share the bosses' herpies, you can get anywhere.

the rediculous thing is, ms outlook has a fucking spell checker in it.

maybe this bitch thought her spelling was right and the dictionary was wrong.

some people need to be quietly taken out the back and given a bullet between the eyes i think.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

well i guess Im Lucky... i finnally found a amazingly hot girl, with no kids, who likes the same shit I do, and is a nympho.

PLus she could give two shits and a wet fart about my spelling or typing skills.. Yay me....

What the fuck was this thread about anways?

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    well i guess Im Lucky... i finnally found a amazingly hot girl, with no kids, who likes the same shit I do, and is a nympho.

PLus she could give two shits and a wet fart about my spelling or typing skills.. Yay me....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow IMC! She sounds like a real doll!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    It was about me being a dirty, filthy, worn-out, old, fucking whore of a bitch...

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Whore of Babylon:
    someone wrote an intern email to me at work with the words "hoor" and "prostatut" in it.

i dunno how the fuck some people get jobs in this place. so long as you suck good cock and are willing to share the bosses' herpies, you can get anywhere.

the rediculous thing is, ms outlook has a fucking spell checker in it.

maybe this bitch thought her spelling was right and the dictionary was wrong.

some people need to be quietly taken out the back and given a bullet between the eyes i think.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The audacity of some people!

5. sexc

sexc New Member

yeah i know i cant spell but i can when i have a spell checker. even stupid whores like me can spell with a spell checker.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Spell check ownz me.

7. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Spell check ownz me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now there's a surprise! I would never have guessed it.

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'm full of all kinds of diseas...er, uh... surprises...