My Self-Mutilation Pics

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Aug 15, 2001.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Shut the fuck up Pimp! I was trying to tap into my 'autistic' side.

FYI: In almost any competition involving IMC and myself, I'd win.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you say so.. Go take your medication, you are starting to hallucinate

[ August 22, 2001: Message edited by: I Murder YOUR Children ]

2. Lost Cause

Lost Cause New Member

Now I can see why you are called Nauseous! Fuck Van Gogh, when am I going to see some realy fugly pics of Katana's mutilated ass.

But Nauseous does give me an idea Katana.
    Why don't ya get the whole book of Genesis carved into ya butt, complete with an illustration of the destruction of the city of Sodam. This'll give the guys something to read and contemplate as they bend ya over the kitchen sink.
    If you are lucky they may even get the hint and turn ya over to give you a good time too.

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    i dont know...i am paranoid and sometimes, i dont even want to leave my yard, my house, worse - sometimes i dont even want to leave my room...and if i posted why,<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

see... you've got me interested again... way to get your audience share back kitana....
    now i wanna hear why..

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    impossible

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Shut the fuck up Pimp! I was trying to tap into my 'autistic' side.
    FYI: In almost any competition involving IMC and myself, I'd win.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks for the CV nauseous.. but this threads already got a star...
    and amongst all these arty farty diversions kitana wants to show us something.. either some self-mutilation pics... or the reasons why she's so paranoid.. and i'm waiting to see or read them...

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gough Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gough Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gough Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gough Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gough Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gough Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gough Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gough Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gough Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gough Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gough Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gough Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gough Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gough Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gough Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gough Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gough Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gough Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gough Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gough Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gough Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gough Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gogh Van Gough

Ha! Ha! I'll never stop talking about him in this thread now, you artless bastards!

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lost Cause:
    Why don't ya get the whole book of Genesis carved into ya butt, complete with an illustration of the destruction of the city of Sodam. This'll give the guys something to read and contemplate as they bend ya over the kitchen sink.
    If you are lucky they may even get the hint and turn ya over to give you a good time too.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO chance in hell or earth

7. Topper

Topper New Member

Don fucking McLean?
    You fucking hippy.

Van Gogh was colour blind, drank too much absinthe and sniffed too many paint thinners, all before lunch.

Tolouse Latrec, thats where it's at.

Now fucking behave yourself or there's going to be trouble.

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

who is don Mclean? Did I miss something?

9. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

To clear up things.

Don McLean: A songwriter in the 70's who wrote "American Pie" and "Starry Starry Night"

Starry Starry Night: A song written about Vincent Van Gogh and a painting by the same name.

Van Gogh: A shitty painter who cut off his ear and sent it to his girlfriend.

And BTW... wasn't this thread supposed to be about Kitana's self mutilation pics?

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

thank you cheese for setting us straight.. and fuck pics, I want MPG's

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder YOUR Children:
    thank you cheese for setting us straight.. and fuck pics, I want MPG's<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dont have a digital camcorder. shit, i get my digi camera today...

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    Van Gogh: A shitty painter who cut off his ear and sent it to his girlfriend.
    [/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd like to see you paint something! (And the rim of the toilet doesn't count)

You cut off one fucking ear and no one will let it be forgotten!

13. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I agree with IMC. I want MPGs. You know doll, most digital cameras have an option to make movies with them. You could make video clips, compress them, and then post to the forum. What do you think? I wanna see a clit piercing.

14. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Or how about a female circumcision? That would be cool too.

[ August 23, 2001: Message edited by: Cheezedawg ]

15. SexXy

SexXy New Member

Damn already 53 posts in this thread. Kitana your famous...everyone wants to see your self-mutilation pics, so whats it gonna be?!

Female circumcision? OR Carving the geniuses into your ass?!

16. kitana

kitana New Member

Holy shit, i still dont have my camera!

there will be no mpegs b/c my camera doesnt have the option...if i could, i would.

i need a volunteer...i will need at least one person to help me take the pics and do the torture i have planned...

I go visit a friend tomorrow...i am sure he will help me

just wait, i am not gonna flake...

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I certainly hope not... we've invested too much time into this thread for you to back out.....

18. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Time has told... It always does...

19. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:
    Emetic was the shit! I miss that dude.

20. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

come on kitana stop talking about it and just fucking do it you attention seeking bitch.