my name is fat cunt and im a fatcunt

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by stinky, Apr 29, 2003.

1. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

this is so sad... how in the hell did this end up to have over 60 posts. Well I am online just a little today so internet geek can have the last word... I have better things to do then argue with someone that I dont know. So go on and make your post about me ... I will not reply... Call a stay at home mom a whore... call some one that looks 10 times better then you ugly....call someone that weighs less then you fat... Make fun of a tumor.... make fun of my kid....tell me to fuck a dog.... what ever makes your little heart feel better. I know my life rocks, I know I look good, I know I have money, I know I am happy.... nothing a tart from another country can say... will make me feel bad.

so slam away hunny.... its all you got.

2. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

No i got you wound up..so achieved my goal. You can try and deny it but you try and explain yourself far to often, aww baby,poor baby got all sad and stressed.
    Oh and i hope u had a good time at the eat all you can diner last night, how much did you manage to shove through those pouty fish lips?Did you have to undo the top button of your size 40 trousers or you still in the elastic waist pants?

3. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

how could you get me stressed... You insulting... well trying to insult me... is like Devdev or someother tard trying to do so... Anyone that gets upset from what some screen name said to their screen name is just silly. Its all jus internet bullshit anyway...

size 40... I dont know if we have the sizes as you... but I am happy to say I bought a pair of 12s today... yeah thats still fat, and they are kinda tight, but I will be be skinny in no time... As for eating like a hog... Yes I do... I starved for so long just to get fatter... now I am making up for lost meals LOL. But now I eat like a hog and lose weight...Im stuffin my face as I type

4. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Ah memories....

5. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Icenhour:
    how could you get me stressed... You insulting... well trying to insult me... is like Devdev or someother tard trying to do so... Anyone that gets upset from what some screen name said to their screen name is just silly. Its all jus internet bullshit anyway...

size 40... I dont know if we have the sizes as you... but I am happy to say I bought a pair of 12s today... yeah thats still fat, and they are kinda tight, but I will be be skinny in no time... As for eating like a hog... Yes I do... I starved for so long just to get fatter... now I am making up for lost meals LOL. But now I eat like a hog and lose weight...Im stuffin my face as I type
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You always seem to need to justify yourself to me, if i don't bother you at all why do it.You are obvioulsy bothered by what people think of you or you wouldn't feel the need to explain in such detail about things.
    So bleat on and on about your life and how great you are coz maybe one day you might convince yourself.Keep them chubby fingers workin and type yet another feeble reply.

6. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    Ah memories....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know it makes you horny.

7. unlimited-time

I will return in 2 weeks no fuckin off and slashing your fat wrists till then.

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    You know it makes you horny. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As does:

Cleavage.
    Big arses.
    Shapely calves.
    Full lips.
    Shaven snatch.
    Hair free arseholes.
    Big nipples.
    Having my back tickled.
    Outdoor sex.
    Having the small finger shoved up my arse during fellatio.
    Mild bondage.
    Clean smelling pussies.
    Kelly Le Brock. (childhood wank fantasy)
    Tied naked to a chair.

9. DADDY

DADDY New Member

I guess thats true. Especially with a menstral chunk like you hangin around.

What a fucking hag!

10. unlimited-time

So sad when someone with so little to say has to cling on to anothers conversation just to try and seem that he's involved.Now run along old man and go polish your nob.

11. DADDY

DADDY New Member

Old man? Hmmmm, that would explain why you are such a juvenille cunt to me.

I guess that means I get to say shit like, "Grow up you silly little bitch". I mean it too!

12. DADDY

DADDY New Member

Oh yeah, another thing. Isnt that the point of a forum? To put your point out and have anybody within the forum coment on it?!? I guess if that doesnt suit you, go to IM.

And just because I want to be as childish as you....FUCKING HAG!!!!!!

13. unlimited-time

Silly old fool,*shakes head* it's sad when dementia sets in.
    Do you find it hard to type with shaky hands and with dribble constanty dripping from wobbly lips, splashing on the keyboard?

14. stinky

stinky New Member

Im afraid she's right Icenhour..U looked pretty fucked on your cam...

I would think that it would be much easier for me to grow some 'bangs' as you put it, than iron out my face...youd need some heavy duty Easyiron for that dogs arse of a face u got there...lol

15. stinky

stinky New Member

I just read all the shit u an Icenhour were typing...Aint either of you got anything better to do?!...lol (joke sis)

16. stinky

stinky New Member

I just read all the shit u an Icenhour were typing...Aint either of you got anything better to do?!...lol (joke sis)

17. stinky

stinky New Member

erm..whats going on?

18. stinky

stinky New Member

Hey Daddy, dont be such a arse...if you honestly think that you are gonna get any kind of sensible answer from anyone on this site about anything you type then you are sadly mislead...This is a FUGLY FORUM not a samaritans line...dork.

Also UTL really dont give a shit about what you and Icenhour and the other freaky peeps out there think. She's just having a laugh, and if you want to take it all so seriousley then I suggest you join another room. She is just laughing at you all cos you'r all such sad no lifers (regardless of what Icenhour thinks, she is some ugly ageing deranged dog face) infact everyone is laughing at you...

So X my rosey red

19. stinky

stinky New Member

In fact, you can all kiss my rosey red cos no one has more stars than meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! ;p

20. unlimited-time

Are u fuckin pissed again you slut