my fantasy

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by gobstopper77, May 17, 2002.

1. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I'd settle for an address and phone number. I can drive my truck anywhere pretty much. I'm disturbed by the fact that a fine looking girl would look at fugly for a potential mate. That scares me. Anyways... if you really are who you claim to be.... then send me the info. I'll meet you. I've met tons of people from this place. IMC, Nauseous, Richard Cranium, almost Kitana (the suicide attempt foiled that one), among others. I work in Fred Vegas' hometown all the time. I deliver bricks to Fredericksburg all the time to a Wal-Mart being built. So if you are who you say you are, you won't have any problem letting me come there and givin you some deep-dicking. What do you say big tits?

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitanaBADKITTY:
    i have no clue what u r talking about <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was calling GAS "Kitana" because he used a quote of yours, "I don't get it"

No offense, GAS.

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    I was calling GAS "Kitana" because he used a quote of yours, "I don't get it"

No offense, GAS.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey! thats offensive to me

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

You catch on quick sometimes, y'kno?

5. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

If I was trying to sound like Kit I woulda said "Whut?",you ass clown.

And I still don't get the frog reference...

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Wow... I thought everybody knew...

I'll give you the cliff's notes version: Basically, there was this fat slut that used to come over to slob my knob all the time, and one time she was either drunk or stoned or whatever, and she passed out on my patio. She was laying down on the fucking concrete, oblivious to everything. The dog could've pissed on her and she wouldn't have moved (In retrospect, I wish he would've)...

Anyway, she makes her way to the ground to pass out, I finish my cigarette, and go back inside to watch a movie or play a game. About an hour later, I go out to check on her (actually, to smoke a cigarette, I think I forgot that she was even there), and I notice that her crotch is twitching...

So, I poke at it with a stick, and a fucking toad jumps out... I almost fucking collapsed on the ground, too - I don't think I've ever laughed that hard! By the time I gathered my composure enough to run inside and grab the camera, the frog was long gone... I did manage to get a few action shots of her as she staggered up, waving her fat ass in the air...

Pimp should still have the pics on his website, and if he's not too bitter about the whole "limey cocksucker" joke, he might actually post them here for you to laugh at...

So there you have it, the condensed version of the frog story...

7. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the 8====D:
    So if you are who you say you are, you won't have any problem letting me come there and givin you some deep-dicking. What do you say big tits?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was really drunk when i read this(which would actually be right now to me) last part and for a split drunken second i thought you were referring to me(the two sentences before it mentioned me)...but then i had a moment of clarity and it made sense...I hope.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

ooh, i want to see those pics, rev.

9. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

First of all, I'm not on fugly to find a potential mate. I just came here to have some fun and saw how uptight some of the chicks were so I thought I would liven it up a bit and post a pic and my fantasy.
    Second...I am not about to give out my address nor my home phone number to you guys considering some of the things I've seen you post about the women you have been with. I don't know you from Adam and it scares me a bit to think that I could give out that info and you could come kill me. Fuck that! I'm not stupid...

10. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Wow... I thought everybody knew...

I'll give you the cliff's notes version: Basically, there was this fat slut that used to come over to slob my knob all the time, and one time she was either drunk or stoned or whatever, and she passed out on my patio. She was laying down on the fucking concrete, oblivious to everything. The dog could've pissed on her and she wouldn't have moved (In retrospect, I wish he would've)...

Anyway, she makes her way to the ground to pass out, I finish my cigarette, and go back inside to watch a movie or play a game. About an hour later, I go out to check on her (actually, to smoke a cigarette, I think I forgot that she was even there), and I notice that her crotch is twitching...

So, I poke at it with a stick, and a fucking toad jumps out... I almost fucking collapsed on the ground, too - I don't think I've ever laughed that hard! By the time I gathered my composure enough to run inside and grab the camera, the frog was long gone... I did manage to get a few action shots of her as she staggered up, waving her fat ass in the air...

Pimp should still have the pics on his website, and if he's not too bitter about the whole "limey cocksucker" joke, he might actually post them here for you to laugh at...

So there you have it, the condensed version of the frog story...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO!!! That is fucking great man!!

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Pimp should still have the pics on his website, and if he's not too bitter about the whole "limey cocksucker" joke, he might actually post them here for you to laugh at... ...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

pics?.. it was a video man!.. and i think you had a bit more to do with the origin of the frog/toad than you're letting on here lomo!!

if this link doesn't work, right-click and select "Save target as..." to download it

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by horny devil:
    I could give out that info and you could come kill me. Fuck that! I'm not stupid...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAH

HAHAHAHA
    HEHE

13. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pukey:
    Just ask this little guy...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fuck, I forgot all about that. Since I heard that story, I will always think twice about eating frog legs with hollandise sauce.

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Me? hurt someone? Im the lonly misunderstood artist type...

15. 26986

26986 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> pics?.. it was a video man!.. and i think you had a bit more to do with the origin of the frog/toad than you're letting on here lomo!!

if this link doesn't work, right-click and select "Save target as..." to download it
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What. The. Fuck.

16. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by horny devil:
    First of all, I'm not on fugly to find a potential mate. I just came here to have some fun and saw how uptight some of the chicks were so I thought I would liven it up a bit and post a pic and my fantasy.
    Second...I am not about to give out my address nor my home phone number to you guys considering some of the things I've seen you post about the women you have been with. I don't know you from Adam and it scares me a bit to think that I could give out that info and you could come kill me. Fuck that! I'm not stupid...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that so? Maybe you don't realize how many of these people I've met here. None of them are dead yet. As for finding a potential mate... I'd hope you wouldn't look here for one. I was just gonna fuck the dogshit out of you.

17. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

I am not about to give out my address nor my home phone number to you guys considering some of the things I've seen you post about the women you have been with. I don't know you from Adam and it scares me a bit to think that I could give out that info and you could come kill me. Fuck that! I'm not stupid...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

DAMN!!!!
    *puts ski mask and black hoody back in dresser drawer*
    *puts bottle of chloroform away*
    *takes down the plastic sheeting that covered the walls and floor in spare bedroom*

And I was planning on doing soooo much more than simply fuckin' her...

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member