MY DOG

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nauseous, Sep 17, 2004.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'm feeling like I need to be single again. Tonight was hands down (no pun intended) the worst fight of my life.

2. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Kick his worthless violent ass to the curb then.

3. StrangelyBrown

StrangelyBrown Member

I do wonder, why do all these women stay with these violent pricks? Why not just leave? All you hear is 'but i love him'. Fucking pathetic, you deserve to get beat. If someone kept getting burnt cos they kept lighting themselves on fire saying 'but i like the feeling' would you feel sympathy? NO, you would be like, fucking idiot. Anyone so fucking pathetic they need to strike a woman needs to be put down anyway. I am all for equality but it don't mean thats an excuse.

Lets line them up and shoot the fuckers, or force them all into the worlds longest anal gangbang congo line. That'l teach them, get the viewing figures too.

4. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

It's a psychological disorder called "battered womens' syndrome" you silly cunt.

5. StrangelyBrown

StrangelyBrown Member

Oh for fuck sake, they got a name for fucking anything these days, kids hae attention defeicit disorder is it? What the fuck is that? Stop trying to explain you stupid fucking actions with big scientific names......

HE HITS YOU THEN FUCKING LEAVE <~~~ SOLUTION!!!!!!!!

Hardly fucking rocket science.

What hurts more? Not being around the man you loe or constantly having the shit kicked out of you?

6. StrangelyBrown

StrangelyBrown Member

7. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

and i hope i dont have to look at your face again the next time i watch a "Chico and the Man" rerun.

8. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

BARFY! what the hell is WRONG with you?!? do you actually get some therapy when you go to the shrink or just a handful of prescriptions? i hit my old bf once and he fucking hit me back- and HIS dog nearly took his face off then ran out the door and jumped into my car. classic...:lol:
    :idea: anyhow, don't "kick his ass" then expect to get away with it first of all. 2nd of all, why are you with a dick who acts like a baby throwing cereal at you? you may have the original ferret face and all, but chin up girl! move on already. if i can get all kinds of ass with my fat, pale, balding beauty you can find a new one too. :wink:

9. StrangelyBrown

StrangelyBrown Member

I agree, you seem far too nice (from what i can gather from a few posts) to be with a person like that.

10. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

I meant cant
    and barfy,hitman for hire :wink: just say the word

11. smiles

smiles New Member

aint never been arrested for nothin domestic, but i ain't gonna lie, i punched a bitch in her eye

it was really more of an accident there was a fight and she got in the middle, anyways, dont fuck arround with violent dudes he'll tell you he loves you and can't live without you, he may even mean it but thats still not going to change the fact thet he will hit you again and again and again.... i know you didn;t actually say that he did hit you and you were less than forthcoming about the details leading up to the cerial bowl being thrown but never the less unless you're charging at him with a bat/knife/hedge clippers e.t.c there's no reason you should be with some1 that's hitting you no matter what sex you are

12. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

It's true, Pukey. You must forsake him, for he will just keep doing it over and over and over and over...

13. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Why Jesus Why, I always knew he was an abusive asshole. Tell the guy he is the Son of God ad he thinks he can beat women up, seeeeesh

14. smiles

smiles New Member

why is silent bob in a kimono beating up nauseus?

15. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

You mustn't question Nursey.

16. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

cuz jay's holding the bat?

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

:? Maybe I should give a rundown of the events and let you decide. I don't feel that I have some battered woman syndrome...

Previously, we had an incidence where he grabbed a cigarette out of my hand and twisted my wrist 'cause I was smoking inside. Also had an incidence where he raised his fist to me because I used his HAIR scissors to cut PAPER...?...And one other time he raised his fist to me because I kicked the trashcan at him.

He's never actually struck me.

Last night, we were sitting on the couch and we're making fun of each other (in a joking way) and I punch him in the arm. (BTW, he's eating a bowl of cereal) it hurts him, so the next crack he made, i hit him again... harder... and he spilled cereal on the couch a little, so I laugh at him and he pours some on me because he was pissed at me for some reason, so I laugh again and then he pours THE WHOLE FUCKING BOWL on me and I laugh for a second and then realize I'm pissed because he got it all over the couch, so I started punching and kicking and scratching him. He used unnecessary force to restrain me... he twisted my ankle and pushed me to the floor when I went to kick him... He also bruised my arms and wrist grabbing them so I couldn't slap him in the face and at one point he shoved me onto the dining room table and raised his fist and freaked out... like 5 times then he cried, because I claimed that I almost made him "one of those people". The whole thing is fucking retarded and my arms, hands, and ankle hurts.

Truth be told, I can't say that I'm in love with him or that I even like him for that matter. He doesn't have a hold on me and I wouldn't be sad if he left. Only thing I would be concerned about is paying the bills. Had I still lived in my old apt, it wouldn't be a problem, but now we're renting a fucking house and on my salary, I could make it as long as I don't lose my current job ('cause it pays well), but have to struggle and I don't really want to do that. I'm not leaving this house.

I also have some fucking disorder where I go back and forth on liking people and hating people and I won't do anything about it, so regardless, I don't need to be in a relationship.

This is gay shit, a lot of bad stuff is happening in other areas of my life, so I don't see the above as all that big of a deal. He'll be gone soon enough.

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I have BPD.

19. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Borderline Personality Disorder? http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/psychology/781/bpd-dsm.htm
    no fucking way. that means tomorrow you will be in love with him and may possibly start cutting yourself if he leaves. sounds like a dilemma to me. i hope you feeeeel better Barfy.

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

No, I have no idea what mood I will be in tomorrow.

I don't feel like I have that fear of abandonment, but I do idealize and degrade people.