Music Dead Pool

Discussion in 'Music' started by MAJ Havoc, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

There is nothing good about that body.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I wish Ozzy Osbourne would die. I mean, I vote for him. Actually, I hope (damnit, I mean vote) for the entire family to go and I want it to be something spectacular and horrific. I don't know who I can't stand more... The Hogans or the Osbournes. I'd probably have to say the latter.

Funny old news...

Sharon Osbourne has blasted a comedian for calling her daughter Kelly “unattractive and fat”. The TV presenter sent Australian funnyman Jim Jeffries an email full of expletives after he said Kelly wasn't as attractive as British model Agyness Deyn, at the NME Awards USA earlier this year.

Following the incident, which ended with Kelly, 23, spitting in Jim’s face, the comedian received a scathing internet message from Sharon.

During a stand-up show at London’s Shepherd’s Bush Empire, Jim said: “I thought that would be the end of it but I got an email from Sharon which said, 'Dear Nobody. Wait until you're a celebrity before you criticise REAL celebrities. Why don't you f**k off?’

“So I replied, ‘Dear Sharon. After you had all that plastic surgery and had the fat sucked out of your thighs, why did you pump it into your daughter's face?’

Sharon’s spokesperson could not be reached for comment on the incident.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Maybe someone will mistake Kelly's head for a soccer ball and crush in her skull.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

5. con d. reyes

con d. reyes New Member

I keep hoping Bono will bite the dust. Every time I watch I'm Your Man, the Leonard Cohen concert/tribute, I have to take an anticringe pill to endure Boner's pompous smirky peonouncements. He's the GWB of rock.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I hate him too. I want to smash his sunglasses into his brain.

7. Fat-N-Sassy

Fat-N-Sassy New Member

jean simmuns