Muscle Relaxers

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by DrBungle, Mar 21, 2005.

1. Brian OBlivion

Brian OBlivion New Member

"So would it be your impressive debate skills or your readiness to do violence that would politen Barry up?"

Whatever. He started in with me. Hell, I'm a nice guy if you're civil to me. Respect breeds respect. But he's using rhetoric such as "worthless disabled vet", "addict", and so forth. Those are fighting words. If he can dish it out, he'd damn well better be able to take it. You hear that Barry? Fuck you.

2. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Sorry, you are fourth in line behind Smiles, Dan, and Pimp.

You better get thick skin to go with your thick skull if you want to hang here. I have found that people want to fight when you hit them with the truth. So which truth did I hit?

I am probably the only person in this forum (other than Dwaine) who has posted my real name, address, phone, everything.

Do I sound scared?

Barry

3. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Can i watch if you're gonna kick the shit out of Barry.I'd pay. :lol:

4. DangerousDan

DangerousDan New Member

It's just me or does it seem kind of weird that Barry the pro-war guy on this site is going around slamming the people that get the job done. It's pretty low down if you ask me.

5. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I AM PISSED OFF BECAUSE MY FISHING TRIP GOT CANCELED DUE TO BAD WEATHER AND I AM VENTING MY FRUSTRATION ON THE NEWBIES!

Don't read too much into anything I say. This is Fugly you know.

Barry

6. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Unlimited -Grime, You're such a nasty cow.

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

pfff... i even posted my bank details too once.... guess i should've joined the warzombie.com forums instead