MOVIN ON UP!

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Darkgroovey, Nov 4, 2002.

1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Them days were so much fun

2. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

* looks on in awe at Nursey, realise I'm dribbling and close my mouth *

3. unlimited-time

U know Dubya no matter how many times i pissed Nursey off the bitch never animated me , i guess i aint got the same skills Wank has.

4. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

I wouldn't neccessarily put it down as a 'skill' more like an unerring ability to show herself up to be a right stupid bint.

As we know Nursey is not one to shy away from pointing out peoples idiotic tendencies...so in conclusion if I was you I'd be happy with the fact you haven't been 'maimed' via your postings!

Miiiiind you, she hasn't 'done' me and I want it soooooo badly * that's the grief talking *...

5. unlimited-time

You really need to read some of the older posts Dubya, we banged heads a few times.

6. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

ou wanna touch??? Come ahead! C'maan..don't be scared!
    *Reveals stunning piece of engineering protruding out between the legs...yes...the trusty diesel fuelled airless combustion double piston strap on used by Nursey in all the most memorable posts for those pesky dim bitches that refuse to learn the easy way*

7. unlimited-time

Puuurleeease * turns round drops knickers and attempts a reverse into Nursey

8. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

AAAAAAAARGH SHIIIIIT UT ...GET THAT THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!! *GAG*....*GAG*....HOOOWAAAAAARRRGCHHHH..*GAG*....UHHHhhhhh.... ....OK...IM CALM NOW OKEHHHH
    I was ACTUALLY meaning come and RESPECTFULLY ADMIRE and FONDLE this stunning and beautiful piece of custom-made workmanship...reinforced stainless sheffield steel/chrome amalgamate.German engineering at its finest! It is chunky,yet streamlined...classical in style,yet incorporating the dynamic minimism of the new....Each seperately functioning component a work of art in itself...and all fused into what i believe to be the most pioneering and effectual piece of deep bass vibration, super-pump, prehensile / oscillating action steel cock technology available in the world today. The technology responsible for this 'lil' beybeh is currently to be found at the forefront of the NASA space program...pretty mean shit,huh!This thing could blow out yor fucking brain sky high beybee! Look...just because i'm feeling pretty magnanimous today...I'll tell ya what! Give me a coupla minutes and i'll go get my full body barrier-nursing suit on and come back an give ya a little gentle pump on this killer beast! But i'll take her...gradually up to 5000 OPM (oscillations per minute) and no more...ok? (This monster can go up to 200,000 OPM in 18 seconds believe it or not...but i don't really want to see you being instantly rendered a slimey red spray accross the walls...after all you're the goddamn cleaning lady,aintcha?)...And one more thing...when i tell you 'TAAAMS UP NOW BITCH' you take your quivering fat clam and get tha FUUUCK OFF.Everyone who wants should get a turn after all!!!

9. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    bar Psychobob...fugly's very own prodigal slag lad <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

awww im touched ...no not there.. here... thats better

10. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

OI!!!! Give me my hand back manwhore!!! I don't remember offering reacharounds to the men!!! Fortunately my 'barrier-nursing' suit will protect me from anything ranging from the common cold to e-bola...and considering where you've been poking that i think it's just as well!
    Now part those cheeks Roberto...i'm ready to rock your world!