MOVIN ON UP!

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Darkgroovey, Nov 4, 2002.

1. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    Mind what? The fact that you're approximately ---->|this|<---- funny? Yeah, I kinda do mind. It hurts my head when I fall asleep halfway through reading one of your posts, causing me to headbutt my computer desk. But hey, if you wanna hear some stories of depravity, I've got a few. Unfortunately, most of em would cause your eyes to bleed just by readin em. Instead of askin for other peoples depraved stories, mebbe you should have fuckin started with one of your own, dipshit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if you would quit headbutting your desk while trying to pull your mis-shapen head out of your ass, you would see my master plan but you don't, at best your depraved stories consist of the time you jerked off to beastality you downloaded from the web, or the time you fit your whole pocket protector up your ass and had the hamster take pictures now if you dont mind..........

2. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MissTerious:
    And Hello to you DarkGroovey!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And a BIG hello to you as well, untill the next time....

3. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    Damn your right Nursey. Nearly missed out on an experience of a life time.
    Ok baby im in England, come spank me.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it would be my pleasure to come and "smack my bitch up" just tell me where and when and i will be there, looking forward to it, will have to wax up the ol' cricket bat for ya!

4. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Heyyy!!!Edson!!DAWN!!WOW...this is so sexy watching you pair slinking around the forum with your 'disguises' on!

5. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Heyyy!!!Edson!!DAWN!!WOW...this is so sexy watching you pair slinking around the forum with your 'disguises' on! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well nursey i have no idea who those people are????

6. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Ahh...gotcha!Very clever!You sexy cunts...those names are just right for the pair of you!

7. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

I bet MissTedious and Porkgravy worship satan too.

8. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    I bet MissTedious and Porkgravy worship satan too.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

FWICHJHHFFFFFFFUCK GNHHGNNNNGHNNH SAGGFFFFFFFFFFCKING FOCKING HAWACCHHHHOOOWAARRR

...well no...they worship Fat Boy Dim and Mopey.Cunt.

9. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DARKGROOVEY:
    if you would quit headbutting your desk while trying to pull your mis-shapen head out of your ass, you would see my master plan but you don't<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Hmmmm...I coulda sworn I said I was headbuttin my desk from fallin asleep while readin your posts??? Oh wait! I get it! You're a fuckin retard, right? Well here, let me make it easy for ya:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    That's kinda weird how you seem to have no problem typin out poorly thought out replies to my posts, and yet you apparently can't read.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Edson(?)
    at best your depraved stories consist of the time you jerked off to beastality you downloaded from the web, or the time you fit your whole pocket protector up your ass and had the hamster take pictures now if you dont mind..........<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Mmmmmmkayy...actually, while either one of those scenarios may or may not be true, I was thinking more along the lines of the time I barebacked your mom even though I knew she had the clap.

But hey, enough about me...go right on with your super wicked awesome depraved acts cuntest.

10. Phil

Phil New Member

Hey i agree wiv Fred u lot of fuckin half wits bore the shit out of me 2. Y dont u all go get a fukin life or chat bout something interesting. Please

11. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by interesting Phil:
    Hey i agree wiv Fred u lot of fuckin half wits bore the shit out of me 2. Y dont u all go get a fukin life or chat bout something interesting. Please<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Yawn*...nice to see you attempting to basque in the glory of that interesting thread from Fred.

12. Phil

Phil New Member

i love u 2 nursey

13. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

Original Quote FredFagass
    Mmmmmmkayy...actually, while either one of those scenarios may or may not be true, I was thinking more along the lines of the time I barebacked your mom even though I knew she had the clap.

[/B][/QUOTE]

i would have given your mother the same treatment but i couldn't remember where i buried the whore.

14. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! let's not talk about death anymore......god it hurts...it hurts.....

15. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Heyyy!!!Edson!!DAWN!!WOW...this is so sexy watching you pair slinking around the forum with your 'disguises' on! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dim cunt.

Carry on.... again...

16. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by the shit at the bottom of the tank:

dim cunt.

Carry on.... again...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

'Dim...cunt'..........*silence*......... .'I don't wank'...of all people...called me a dim cunt!?!!*guffaw* You know...i have to admit it...Dawn,you gormless slapper,you are one of the few people here able to leave me at a loss for words...due to your incredible breathtaking stupidity! There are certain levels of intelligence that you do come to kind of take for granted that the people in this forum (it being an over 18 forum after all)are all more or less able to exhibit...things which you think 'naa... nobody would be so stupid as to say/think that'...then along comes the likes of Dawn (or Dirty Divan -perhaps they are related?) with her gibbering fat gob* and grunts 'dim cunt' in her charming, trademark neanderthal way. Admiteddly,she did probably have her mouth stuffed with cock when she said it,but even that couldn't account for the skullfull of grey pulp that is the nearest thing she has to a brain.Have you been huffing lots of gas or something Dawn?

Anyway, Miss_D_Blue...Misstedious...if the cretin i've decided is you isn't then my confidence in humanity will have plummeted...again...because there will be YET ANOTHER sloth brained lump of shit floating around in here than i presently believe. And i hardly expect you to admit to it,you're not exactly known for your honesty you dumb cunt...just like when me and Pimp got 10 extra votes of the lowest rating overnight (according to Wank we did it ourselves to make her and UnlimitedTime look bad...she then went on a month or so later to spill the beans admitting it was UT when they fell out).
    I don't know if it's possible,but you seem even more stupid than when you first joined. I doubt i'm wrong when i say nobody[/b] here wants to see your inane fucking bint-shit ...bar Psychobob...fugly's very own prodigal slag lad and more than likely only because he's getting his nob slobbered by you - which is about all your good for...if that! And {big shout out for the lad} DUNCENOBBAAAA...aka...DARKANDGROOVEY...who you met for the first time recently...til next time,eh?
    ..fucking airheads and their idea of 'dark' and 'mysterious'...it's comical actually!Now fuck off you moronic little trollop...haven't you got some jizz to gurgle (or something equally noteworthy...if your posts are anything to go by) today?

*don't get overexcited and reply with something like 'i typed it actually' cock head...it's called a 'metaphor'...don't ask me to explain.

17. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Well...I WAS lost for words...til i found them again!

18. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

I feel like I've returned home after reading the last 3 posts.
    Keep up the good work.

19. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

God I'm glad I stuck around these forums after all, my faith in humanity is now slighly above gutter level...

Thanks Nursey you're a SUPERSTAR!!!!

20. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

* screeches into thread on back wheel of gif animator and revs it up noisily to impress alla de 'kids'*