Mmm... Liquid G....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by crapflinger, Sep 15, 2002.

1. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IMC hates you:
    I used to make GHB , and its not a date rape drug.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's not what they say on Dateline!!! And those who don't have current street knowledge of drugs (like me) only get their information from places like that (or high school health class if that applies).

2. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pitchfork Hoe:

I'm going o go curl under a rock somewhere and die.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So when is the big day then?

I wonder what the next little bit of wisdom of this made up life will be shared with us.

3. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    That's not what they say on Dateline!!! And those who don't have current street knowledge of drugs (like me) only get their information from places like that (or high school health class if that applies).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok Yummy, the'date-rape drug' that gets all the media coverage is Rohypnol. GHB aka GBH, liquid ecstasy gives you a similar buzz to 'solid' e's if I remember rightly, its been a long time. I've never heard it called liquid G either Lomo. I no longer use recreational drugs through choice, and don't usually advocate their use, but I'll make an exception for you Yummy. You could do to get on something real strong, crack or speedballs should be OK, it might just loosen up your head a little so you can remove it from your arse.

4. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    Ok Yummy, the'date-rape drug' that gets all the media coverage is Rohypnol. GHB aka GBH, liquid ecstasy gives you a similar buzz to 'solid' e's if I remember rightly, its been a long time. I've never heard it called liquid G either Lomo. I no longer use recreational drugs through choice, and don't usually advocate their use, but I'll make an exception for you Yummy. You could do to get on something real strong, crack or speedballs should be OK, it might just loosen up your head a little so you can remove it from your arse.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have decided you were trying to be helpful not insulting with the above and I will thank you for the consideration (reminds me of FredVegas, he used to do that). How about if I post my address and you all can send me whatever drugs you think I need?

5. cardBOARD box homie

cardBOARD box homie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    How about if I post my address and you all can send me whatever drugs you think I need?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

or you could post your address so we can send you mail bombs

6. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pixel rapist:
    or you could post your address so we can send you mail bombs<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that must be slang for some kind of gift?

here

Yummy Dorkowski
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
    Apt# 302
    Washington, DC 20500

7. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

I have decided you were trying to be helpful not insulting with the above <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wrong again you presumptuous whore, I was being insulting.

8. aznad

aznad New Member

FLOWERS ARE PRETTY

9. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Unlike your prose...

10. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    Wrong again you presumptuous whore, I was being insulting. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think I was really being presumptuous, more like giving you the benefit of the doubt...and did you learn that word from that pedophile joke (Punch Line = isn't that a big word for a 12 year old)?

11. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Yummy, what was the private school that you went to? Just so I can avoid the possibility of my children growing up being able to identify a paedophile as well as being able to spell it.

However if you used drugs for recreational purposes I'd be willing to let spelling matters slide, but as you're so far up your own arse I quite like shooting you down...

Now that's sarcasm!

12. Yummy

Yummy New Member

You have to remember I am an American, and therefor spelling is sometimes different. And I have a public education, it was free!!!

Main Entry: pe·do·phile
    Pronunciation: 'pE-d&-"fIl
    Function: noun
    Date: 1951
    : one affected with pedophilia

And I thought you hated sarcasm??? are you trying to confuse me?

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

And I have a public education, it was free!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I've never heard it called liquid G either Lomo.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Glad I'm not the only one...

15. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

You used an American dictionary, which doesn't count...

Elevator = Lifts
    Chips = Crisps
    Chips = French Fries

I could go on...