Mini-Cooper

Discussion in 'Cars' started by Nauseous, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I hated them for years but now they are starting to grow on me. Am I getting old?

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

The interior design is terrible though. Yuck.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Gross. Nevermind. I'm back to hating these cars. I don't get the odometer in the center of the vehicle. Makes no sense. And all of the retarded looking chrome and gay colors inside. Forget it.

4. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

OK, forgotten.

5. India Najones

India Najones New Member

Fun car. I have driven one. Very fun to drive like a gokart

6. phatboy

phatboy New Member

For the price you could purchase a much nicer car. That doesnt look queer.

7. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

They'd be nice if you could get one loaded for 20 grand or less. My one of 1200 VW GTI fahrenheit is loaded to the gunnels with options and was the same or less than a mini depending on how bad you wanted a tucking from the mini garage. My VW handles and accelerates much better than any version of the mini.

8. phatboy

phatboy New Member

The mini- is made by BMW now isnt it? The ones here are fucking retarded priced.

I think they are in the 30s.

9. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

Yup, they are made by BMW now. The original was an Austin Mini made in the UK by British Leyland

10. nolo451

nolo451 New Member

nice to not have to worry about parking like in S.F. Loved not having to look much to find a spot to park, when I was driving a friends mini.

11. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Im suprised they dont come with shoulder straps so you could just carry it around with you like a book bag.....

My daughter actually wants one of these. Since she will be turning 16 in the next few years we have decided to go ahead and buy a new car, then when she is of age, give it to her. The upside is that I am going to drive it till then, the downside is that she likes cars like the mini. She also like that boxy scion, but I think I am going to get her a mazda 3, or an Altima.

I prefer the altima, it is bigger and gets the same mileage, plus I can pimp it out while I have it.

:)