Men are perverts

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by BIGMAMA, Jan 3, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

yeah my parents would yell at for always fitting on the sofa arms. I was never molested or anything of the sort... but I was a frisky weirdo kid. Seriously - my family still calls me "rooter cooter". I remember at a sleep over, a girl told me she sticks candles in her cooter... ewww- I never stuck anything in me... hell I still dont.
    Man am I glad I have male offspring. But I am sure one day they will doing gross stuff with their little vienna sausages - ugg - One is 9 years old... when do boys start doing...ya know.. god nevermind dont tell me- I hope they never figure it out- or atleast wait till they move out.

funniest song I ever boinked to... I had a 5 or 6 disk CD changer, well it started off as cool music... then for some reason I had a Johnny Rebel CD on there... because it is funny. The guy wanted to stop and listen to the lyrics - I was fine with that- because it had gotten boring.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Johnny Rebel is hilarious. I wonder why you never hear black people complain about him? Do they not know he exists?

The worst song for me was Tool's Intermission. I had to stop because I was on top and we were in a car and I felt like I was a freak show in a fucked up sex circus.

Uh... candles? Gross. It's like fingering. WTF? That is so annoying. I remember the first time I experienced that I was like, "I really hate this and his hands better be fucking clean."

As far as boys... I think they are later. I was an early masturbator... earlier than anyone I've ever talked to about it. But I know my nephew was always playing with his junk when he was little. I don't think they can help it because it's just there.

3. phatboy

phatboy New Member

It's the first toy we ever got.

:)

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I don't envy you. I would hate having balls. I always feel like they have shit on them.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Don't they hang back by your ass when you sit down?

My husband told me that your balls don't hang close enough to your asshole to get shit on them, but I don't believe it.

6. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

yeah balls are gross... and so pointless. .. and easily removed :)

My honkey X husband had huge balls like large kiwi. and tight... arab has little ones... like pecan size...maybe a little bigger. but droopy.

I wish men's balls, were inside of them... that way I think the area would be more attractive, less sweaty, less smelly, and would not slap on you during the nasty.

7. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I am pretty happy with mine. They arent huge and saggy. Plus I keep them (the whole area actually) trimmed and powdered, so as to not get funky. I never really thought of them as eye candy, or really thought chicks paid that much attention to them. Some do pay A LOT of attention to them, but thats different that what the two of u's are talking about.

I am about 80% sure the reason they are not 'in the body' is because they are heat sensitive. They have to be at a cooler temp to produce fertile boys. I read that somewhere, that like tighty whiteys keep them too close, and riding bikes can get them too hot too.

8. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

lets see them

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Yeah, let's see your trimmed, powdery, unnecessary balls. :)

10. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

ummm I can hardly wait - the anticipation...

I am picturing those powdered donut holes...

11. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I dont put that much powder on them, just moisture control. I will have to do that when I get home, it'd be kinda awkward at work. I'll put a fresh dusting on them prior....

12. phatboy

phatboy New Member

The Twins...

See, you cant even see the powder...looks like its about time for a trim too.....

13. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

eeewwwwwwwwww

thanks, now I have a new screen saver. I am sure you just made Nauseous... Nauseous

14. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I was only doing what was asked of me. :)

You don't like my hairy hush puppies?

15. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

well they might look better under some meat... so show that.

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Whoa. Totally not what I was expecting to see. I really didn't think (no pun intended) that you would have the balls to do that.

Of course, I only see one ball...

17. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

looking at that pic, makes me want to get tweezers and pluck those straggledy hairs out... why such a closeup.

18. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Let's see some cock too!

19. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

Is it not fitting that Phatboy posts a pic of his hairy sac-o-nuts on a thread named "men are perverts"

back to the topic of my sex life... :)

new guy is begging to come over and "take care of me" while I am sick...awwww

but of course being a negative/suspicious/crazy person... I feel that "take care of me" means- take advantage of me being sick and take off with my TV- new computer (that is still in the box) , GPS, and dirty panties.
    I guess you can say I have trust issues. I have no idea why, no one has ever really screwed me over... I am a weirdo.

I do feel better... I dont think I have the flu, I think I am just sore from still in the ER with my son. He is acting better as well. We will see how we feel tomorrow... Might take the noobie on a second test drive.

oh and a new rule... no pics of nut sacks on MY threads.

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I don't trust people either. I have to get to know them for a while.

I still think he's sounds clingy. Clingy bugs me personally. I have to break it off with clingy guys. They are too easy to manipulate and I tend to be mean to them because I know I can and that's not fair, but I feel like they are weak and deserve it. I don't like bossy dickheads. Just a guy who knows when to say no.