Men are perverts

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by BIGMAMA, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Oh, and I tried to check out Craigskist but it's laid out weird. You just have to click on text? No pictures? Do you just scan the catchy sounding intros?

2. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

well my x Arab husband never smelled bad... until his mom came to visit with all her containers of spices and crap... 2 days later - ugg he had that ethnic smell, made me sick. But it went away when she did.

Yeah people smell different because of what they eat... I once herd a black man say that white people smell like bologna.

My last trip to Vegas I was stuck in a plane next to an Indian couple that I swear took a bath in curry... the X was seated closer to the front of the plane and when he walked to the bathroom and saw and smelled what I was next to- he laughed so loud.

About meeting people off line- I am not scared...Im a big ol husky girl that can take care herself... if he shows up and I dont like him... I will eat my meal and have an important phone call and have to leave. I will meet in public... not like I am going to his house or anything. I have seen him on cam, and hacked into his photo account.... kinda fun, I got see his X wife- and I am way hotter ... there was also a pic of her standing next to a fancy Benz with a giant red bow on it taken 5-10-05...and she was hugging him...
    He has a kid, and it looks just like mine- weird

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

yeah clink on personals and enter search words ... IE scat, fetish, or anything weird...

Ok so I am a little sick.
    After watching that fag on youtube cry about stinky pussy... (I posted in Media)

I decided for tonights Craigslist ad to be... stinky smelly pussy... I added a few other things to it as well. hold on I will get the link - hell you can look it up in Atlanta ... look for Stinky... anyway - I posted it 30 minutes ago and already have 13 replies... from men that love unwashed smelly stinky monkey love. What the hell? men are perverts. Why would you want stinky pinky???

I still need to cross reference the replies to the fatty ad, the real ad, and the stinky ad... if someone shows up on all them... that means I can eat like a hog, and skip a shower- and still get some love. Oh I made the stinky chick a plus sized girl as well. I kinda described myself in a way- except for the smelly cooter. what the hell is wrong with me? I guess men are perverted... and I am even more perverted for liking to read these replies.

make that 21 replies... I got some more reading to do. Oh and dont try to find my real ad... My friend made me take it down- said I sounded like a perverted comedian and was to honest and silly. SO I took it down- plus I did not want anyone I knew from the business seeing it.

4. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

OK so this reply turned me on...

Hey there! I'm a SWM, 29 yrs. old, 6'3 205 lbs, athletic build, brown hair blue eyes, and very attractive. I also live in Cobb county (near Windy Hill Rd) and am SO looking for a women like you to clean with my tongue regularly. I am submissive by nature and would love to have a women to use me as a personal tongue boy, to lick, suck, tongue, clean, any part of her she wants. No reciprocation expected from her, I would be at your total command. Would love for you to be pushy, and totally treat me as only there to serve you and get you off. I can clean your home, walk your dog, make you dinner, a personal slave basically. Be pushy, be dominant, it's totally what I want/need. I am very stable, own my own business, attractive, and definitely wanting to do this. I'm putting in a pic. Hope to hear from you and let me know how you want me to proceed. TTYL - Mike

Well the part about cleaning my home and walking my dogs ... pic was not bad either... hmmm looks like I will be getting my house cleaned - JK

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You are right there with the weirdo trying to sell their underwear and the guy that just want to make out with someone.

What is denial? Is that some kind of sexual thing or is it literally denial?

Man, I live a sheltered life. I had no idea what weird shit was on craigslist. I thought it was used for job listings and automobiles.

6. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

I scored my hot surfer with this ad:

but I also went on a couple of dates with guys who looked hot but were weird/creepy/awkward in person.

7. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

aww that is a cute ad. I liked it. Is that you?
    Right now I have these two running.

THE STINKY FAT DOMINA
    http://atlanta.craigslist.org/cas/984378890.html

THE SUBMISSIVE FAT ASS
    http://atlanta.craigslist.org/cas/983377695.html

ok what cracks me up is ..
    I get 2 emails from the same guy - same name-email

first he is a controlling Dom, you WILL be my little WHORE... he goes into great detail of the nasty things I will do for him

Then I get his submissive reply wanting to clean my ass after I poop.

so one minute he is THE MAN IN CHARGE and next he is a shit eating slave...WTF and in both he gave his home phone number... already googled it and have his address.

what makes me sick is the stinky cooter eater guys that say they are married. Isnt that nice... eat a nasty strange skank cooter- then go home and kiss your wife.

8. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

you never do anything for them, never touch them sexually... never let them cum

OR
    you touch them, and tease them.. but do not allow them to squirt

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Down here, the three scents that make me want to run toward the nearest living thing and strangle it are as follows: (And, no, it's not a racial thing - it's strictly concerning diets.

Asians (usually Korean, in my experience) eat some sort of fermented cabbage product called "Kimchee" (sp?) - that literally makes their breath reek of what can only be described as rotting vegetables.

Indians and Hispanics share the same 'delivery method' - but with different antagonists. Indians typically tend to ingest large quantities of allspice & curry, and Hispanics that are used to eating 'at home' (across the river) tend to use an excessive amount of 'cumin' (or "Comino" as it's called in Mexico)... both of these traditional foods are pungent enough on their own, and when concentrated in the sweat glands of individuals whom neglect to bathe regularly, it is quite nauseating.

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I take it back... Keep your teasing ass at home where it belongs. :p

11. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

shut up bitch and do what I say. GET OVER HERE ... and have a spicy curry cumin cooter treat

btw- the "get over here" was meant to sound like the fighter on Mortal Combat ... and oh yeah- I would kick your ass on that

12. phatboy

phatboy New Member

CHALLENGE!

You talk to him like that he is probably already at GHB International flying into Hartsfield for lunch.....

;)

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Bluelola, what are you doing in that picture? I am on my work computer and the monitor is really dark so I can't tell but it looks like you are rummaging through trash. I'm not being an asshole. I just can't tell what you are doing.

14. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Looks like she's on the floor and its covered with old baby dolls, partially clothed.

Maybe she is an 'arteeest'?

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Oh, so you mean that she's crazy?

16. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

OH NO - SHHHIIIITTTT!!!

My soon to be new sandnigga fuck buddy - responded to the stinky cooter ad last night.

I found myself extremely turned on while reading your ad.I love large women, and love to please them.I am very oral and very submissive.If you would like to chat online, my screen name on yahoo messenger is XXXXXXXXX
    .I know how to take good care of a woman and know how to make her happy. You can use me anyway you like.I am financially stable and love to spoil.38 6foot tall, and 210# olive complexion.Send me a message if you are interested and I will send a pic.

Is it silly that I am sad... I feel cheated on. Even though I never met him. However I do like the line about FINANCIALLY STABLE and LOVE TO SPOIL...
    He never said anything to the REAL me about being submissive... or spoiling.

So is he a freak that responds to all ads, or just FAT girl ads? Should I go out on the date with him... as ME or stinky cooter dominant? well he would be disappointed that my monkey dont stink... Should I meet him at all? I think our meeting place will change to the Starbucks at the fancy mall... lets see how much he SPOILS. I am pissed off. I may just have to punish him with a Vegas wedding. I do like that he is submissive (I am a little dominant) and that he is taller then me... but now he feels like a weirdo to me.

and WTF was he doing awake at 3:12am reading Craigslist- fucking weirdo.

I am torn, I dont know what to do... he has lost his fuckableness... but still think I will meet him

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

He sounds like a weirdo. I wouldn't meet him. Of course, I have no stitch of adventure or libido, so I am probably not a good person to comment.

My idea of fun the other day was getting stoned and going to the junkyard to look at wrecked cars in the cold and mud.

If you go as you, bust him out on answering the stinky ad. Fuck it, don't go out with him. He's a freak.

18. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Is it he that is the freak, or is it bigmama? Maybe both?

Any man that wants the stinky monkey is a weirdo. They all have a little twinge to em. If it smells like perfume she's trying to hide something. I always lived by the Jacque Cousteau methodology. If you get to the bellybutton and can smell it, go back up.

19. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I like to do that too, minus the stoned part. We have several around here and the cars usually have a trunk full of personal stuff in them. Books, clothes, toys. Its very odd. And once the cars sit up for a while they get that musty smell to them. I havent been in a yard in a while, since I got all the parts for my Acura I havent needed to. But it is 'sold' and I will be getting another bomber soon.

(Its also fun going into a repo/abandoned house) We looked at one that was on the bank list and it looked like the people just disappeared. Clothes, furniture, the whole mess was still there. Then we looked at one where the people had like 60 dogs and 25 cats. It was knee deep in garbage (like magazines and old doritos bags) and smelled like cat/dog feces/urine. I about threw up.

20. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

well I a know I am weird - but that is ok. I am fine with ME being a weirdo- but I expect man to be normal... and I turn them into a weirdo... 2 weirdos together never work.

a little TWINGE??? ok any fluid that comes out of a body will have a smell and taste. Not necessarily a BAD smell... when was the last time you tasted your spunk??? I betcha a million dollars my fluid smells/tastes 50x better then yours.

I am lovin all the replies I am getting now from young guys ... "Go wash your stanky ass bitch"