Membership?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Subjugation, Jan 5, 2003.

1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    Bollocks to that mate, these are my Golden Nuggets®, I don't dish out my nuggets willy nilly...

You can have some sugar tobacco tho' if you want?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You got sugar tobacco, i luuuuuve sugar tobacco....give me some pleeeease.I'll be your bestest mate.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Whore of Babylon:
    i probably suck at sucking dick too. i never said i was the best at giving head n e way. but like when IMC said when he was in prison, i got lotsa practice too. not dat i been in prison like IMC, but i have given my share of headjobs. maybe im on par with ratilla or something. but i dunno cos i aint got a dick and if i did i dont think ratilla would suck it. have i confused u enough?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like I sais when I was in prison? when was I in prision? Ohh Isee you are calling me faggot.. you don't even know me you dumb cunt..

3. sexc

sexc New Member

u werent in prison? then where did u learn to suck dick so well?

4. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bubble-popper:
    You got sugar tobacco, i luuuuuve sugar tobacco....give me some pleeeease.I'll be your bestest mate. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd give you my last pouch of sugar tobacco no problem, my lovely...

5. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Whore of Babylon:
    i probably suck at sucking dick too. i never said i was the best at giving head n e way. but like when IMC said when he was in prison, i got lotsa practice too. not dat i been in prison like IMC, but i have given my share of headjobs. maybe im on par with ratilla or something. but i dunno cos i aint got a dick and if i did i dont think ratilla would suck it. have i confused u enough?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    nope, you are perfectly right. if you had a dick i certainly wouldnt suck it. be careful next time you get your knees dirty. some guys can actually chip a tooth with their members.

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:

nope, you are perfectly right. if you had a dick i certainly wouldnt suck it. be careful next time you get your knees dirty. some guys can actually chip a tooth with their members.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol I forgot about that :) you sure do know how to make me smile sometimes

7. sexc

sexc New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    nope, you are perfectly right. if you had a dick i certainly wouldnt suck it. be careful next time you get your knees dirty. some guys can actually chip a tooth with their members. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well my teeth are not that brittle.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    I think we been had... that whore of babylon girl acts just like Kunt-tuna.. Ill look up the IP adresses later<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

look it up as much as you want hun. i am me and no one else. u sure dont like to have fun. whats with the seriousness all of a sudden in this place? ppl bite my head off left right and centre for nuthin. some of ya need to liten up a bit.

8. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

well my teeth are not that brittle.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    i heard a story about that once is all. carry on as planned...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    thank GOD i did something for ya!

9. sexc

sexc New Member

i heard a story about that once is all. carry on as planned...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ohh i like stories! can i hear it?

10. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

ohh i like stories! can i hear it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think its a members only kind of thing. but anyway, its not my story so i shouldnt be the one to tell it.

(who's gonna be the little search engine that could and find the link that pertains to this? Nurrrrsey?? where are you?)

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I think we been had... that whore of babylon girl acts just like Kunt-tuna.. Ill look up the IP adresses later

12. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

well my teeth are not that brittle.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!

13. GreenAppleSplatters

look it up as much as you want hun. i am me and no one else. u sure dont like to have fun. whats with the seriousness all of a sudden in this place? ppl bite my head off left right and centre for nuthin. some of ya need to liten up a bit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You posted a pic of your boobs and now all the dudes wanna see more and the chicks are all jealous(well,some of them anyway).That clear enough for ya?

Sometimes you just need to keep your boobs off the internet.

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

all the dudes?...

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

yeah dont link me in the "dudes" catagory... my girlfriends boobs are much nicer... plus id much rather look at rats butt anyday

16. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    plus id much rather look at rats butt anyday<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gotta agree with you there kiddie killa.

17. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

*cough*

pretty much...

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

are you trying to say i'm not a dude?

19. sexc

sexc New Member

a rats butt is better than my boooobs?? awww fuck it. i'll get em chopped off then. where's that knife?

20. GreenAppleSplatters

a rats butt is better than my boooobs?? awww fuck it. i'll get em chopped off then. where's that knife?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You haven't seen this ass,it's the stuff of dreams....