Meeting New people!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Bunny31, Jun 3, 2002.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

shall we all pool in and send em something to the house,whos got the link for the post the box of shit,lets all pool in this looks like it was made for it.

2. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    So if it actually is the FBI, I wonder if it's a trap for me, or IMC...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, that's two for FBI. Any other takers on the pool? Now we'll just have to send somebody over there to get arrested and tell us who it was. Tommy? Are you doing anything this Saturday?

3. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

You could at least order a Pizza to be delivered.

Extra anchovies!

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    Or, we could deliver a box of horse-shit to her pront porch. If it is the Feds, then THAT would be funny as hell.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

y not human shit?

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

because you can order a ton of horse-shit (aka manure) to be delivered to an address... probably online too...

i don't know any companies that will deliver human shit

6. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

FUCK! I was just there. I could have investigated....

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp Monchichi:
    i don't know any companies that will deliver human shit<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i give u my shit for 8 dolla? u like 8 dolla?

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> [/QUOOk, that's two for FBI. Any other takers on the pool? Now we'll just have to send somebody over there to get arrested and tell us who it was. Tommy? Are you doing anything this Saturday?

--------------------

TE]

9. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp Monchichi:
    because you can order a ton of horse-shit (aka manure) to be delivered to an address... probably online too...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup...it can be done right here.

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

hey thats a good Idea, all the major pizza companies let you order a pie on-line now... we should start sending pizza's to her address, like all the time

11. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Or, we could deliver a box of horse-shit to her pront porch. If it is the Feds, then THAT would be funny as hell.

12. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    FUCK! I was just there. I could have investigated....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, you don't want to do that, Cheeze. The last thing we need on this site is for you to get arrested... again.

Maybe Tommy will be free another day. I'm hip to the Pizza thing, though.

13. Damian

Damian New Member

All Worship Damian Xaviar Stone!
    Are you searching for that certain somthing to fill that nebulous void in your life? Check out Damian Xaviar Stone is God! It's true ... I should know! I am Damian Xaviar Stone ... and yes ... I AM GOD !!!