me

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by eatmebeatme24, Feb 11, 2002.

1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

2. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

What the hell does frumpy mean anyway?

3. unlimited-time

frumpy or frumpish adj]

unattractive, drab, or dowdy

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by goddammit:
    ...second i guess i would be more attractive if i was sittin in granny undies in a drug induced stupor like "some" ugly bitches on here. yeah pimp...u looked realllll hot with your little wrinkled sac hangin out of your old prune faced junkie girlfriend's dress. omg i wanna be just like you... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

'Ok...first off',i don't even think it is 'fmsm_embm'...it's fucking flabbaguts the pus-sac...Wank.

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

'second'...i refrained from joining the lynch mob on commenting on this pic,apart from what was a totally innocuous comment-well for me anyway-in another thread,because everyone else was doing such a -fucking- *fine job* as it was!(was LMAO!)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:

Kinda looks like an underwater shot of a body found floating in the pool.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...that comment particularly reflected my sentiments.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And Wank...goddammit...fmsm_embm...i seem to remember it was me who called my underwear 'frumpy' myself-before you...cos they are,but intentionally,you dumb fucking ditzshit.
    The rest i don't need to comment on,because it would only be for everyone elses benefits,and i don't underestimate their intelligences enough to think it necessary!

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

P.S.the 'frumpy' tight black lycra hotpants style panties make a change from sparkly lap-dancer type thongs etc.

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Oh...and if i'm wrong and it is fmsm_embm,then Wank was right in the 'Queen Bitch Nursey' thread after all...that fmsm_embm has absolutely no original insults of her own...in fact,oddly enough,they're all....ermmm....WANK'S insults.

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Or alternatively posted by Nursey:
    ...makes a change from the sparkly gold thong-which i had on earlier that night with the PVC dress-yup... my panties are the greatest <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What are you wearing?Big maternity style panties with a maxi-sized vaginal wad
    ...even if it is wank.

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by goddammit:
    ok first of all im almost 8 months pregnant...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Q: how long does it take "Goddamnit"to shit?

A: 9 months ...

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I can see the baby already...

11. eatmebeatme24

eatmebeatme24 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Gladamere Stroganoff:
    I can see the baby already...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i like that toilet. the "tile" thing all over it is very nice. i love mosaic.

12. unlimited-time

i like that toilet. the "tile" thing all over it is very nice. i love mosaic.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here's an idea when your cunt spews out that thing your having why not chop it into pieces and have fun making your very own mosaic.

13. D

D New Member

Erm... hang on.

That helmet that was sucking up your arse was insulting me with your insults... not the other way round. And I am not her. my guess is UT...

I may look like a shark , but plenty of people have said they think Im pretty. Some have suggested you little 'cats' are just jealous because of commentS like... <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>WHAT THE FUK IS THAT?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    I have never commented on Nurseys... 'frumpy' fucking underwear... But well donre for getting in before the others

After reading Mr. fucing intellects comments on his thoughts about the PVC not being real... on here I would like to say once again... that it is ME. And that if you stupid fucks are sooooo worried about it I will get my bloke to bring the pic over when he visits. Just to make sure you remind me... he is comeing over in May.

Ok... So May be ready for the full picture of me. In the PVC

14. D

D New Member

ignore my fucking spelling

That would be due to me not paying enough attention

15. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tearful wank:
    Erm... hang on.

That helmet that was sucking up your arse was insulting me with your insults... not the other way round. And I am not her. my guess is UT...

I may look like a shark , but plenty of people have said they think Im pretty. Some have suggested you little 'cats' are just jealous because of commentS like... I have never commented on Nurseys... 'frumpy' fucking underwear... But well donre for getting in before the others

After reading Mr. fucing intellects comments on his thoughts about the PVC not being real... on here I would like to say once again... that it is ME. And that if you stupid fucks are sooooo worried about it I will get my bloke to bring the pic over when he visits. Just to make sure you remind me... he is comeing over in May.

Ok... So May be ready for the full picture of me. In the PVC
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry to disappoint you wanky but its not me..not this time

Fuck i can think of better people to be than a fucking ugly pregnant married to a TV bloated saggy faced kike like that.

16. unlimited-time

ok first of all im almost 8 months pregnant...second i guess i would be more attractive if i was sittin in granny undies in a drug induced stupor like "some" ugly bitches on here. yeah pimp...u looked realllll hot with your little wrinkled sac hangin out of your old prune faced junkie girlfriend's dress. omg i wanna be just like you... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

One more thing why are you slagging off the way Nursey looks when as FMSM-EMBM same email addy you where admiring the way she looked?
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fuckmesuckme_eatmebeatme:
    just for the record-tho i know my opinion doesnt mean shit to anyone on here- Nursey i think you are very pretty.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Haha!Thanks for pointing that out,i should have checked...i was just assuming it was a new account-with a new e-mail address.
    Ahh well,it was still fun having an opportunity to tell Wank my new name for her-('flabba-guts the pus-sac')
    And i'm pleased that we all have a new *FORUM BITCH* to play with...fmsm_embm/goddammit...though i still have this feeling that me and pimp have run into the dumb,frumpy,retarded fuck somewhere before,in another guise...

18. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mirthy Nursey:
    though i still have this feeling that me and pimp have run into the dumb,frumpy,retarded fuck somewhere before,in another guise...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have the feeling that now her cover is blown, she will retreat back under the rock from whence she came, only to emerge as the new improved FuckMeGoddammit, complete with new guise and, of course, new email addy.

19. D

D New Member

Im not fucking them...

Im not fucking frumpy...

Jeezus christ... Didn't the last time you assumed something wrongly teach you anything?

I would put a link but cant be arsed... Im talking about the registering alot of times thing..

20. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank Ramone:
    Im not fucking them...

Im not fucking frumpy...

Jeezus christ... Didn't the last time you assumed something wrongly teach you anything?

I would put a link but cant be arsed... Im talking about the registering alot of times thing..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shut the fuck up you little twat-i was referring to someone else there!