Me Beast

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Psycho Bob, Oct 9, 2002.

1. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    , character of a fuckin white mouse. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same cock size no doubt the insecure cunt.

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

so what your saying is bob that they atucally go slower then us?does that mean the retard has got it wrong again???

3. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    so what your saying is bob that they atucally go slower then us?does that mean the retard has got it wrong again???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sounds like a reasonable assumption 2 me

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Why are Americans called, 'yanks'?

If you're referring to 'Yankee'... Only people above the mason-dixon line get called that.

5. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Actually, that Stuart Little is a pretty top fella in defence of white mice, however the analogy stands...

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Which begs the question why are we called 'Limeys'? (I do know this but I have forgotten, honest) ...

7. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

The basic story is that when the English were travelling by sea, and getting sick as hell from scurvy, they ate limes to remedy their deficiency...hence, why you guys are called "Limeys."

That also may be complete bullshit, too. The name may have come from something more simple, say, a homosexual member of the royal family who used to massage his own prostate by ramming a lime up his arse.

8. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:

That also may be complete bullshit, too. The name may have come from something more simple, say, a homosexual member of the royal family who used to massage his own prostate by ramming a lime up his arse.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

are there any hetrosexual members of the royal family??

9. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

That's explains why Victoria had a face like she was licking battery acid of a dead sheep, she had a delicious range of citric fruit crammed up the royal poop chute...

See, you learn something new every day dontcha?

10. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Princess Bea has an excellent deep throat technique and lady Helen' Melons' Windsor enjoys recieving 'pearly necklaces'... does that count?

11. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

I drive one of these:

It makes me feel like I'm doing something for the environment (41 MPG). I would love to get a hybrid car but I just can't justify $25,000 for a little scooter car. I would love to get one of those one seater commuters that are so common in Europe but those stupid crash safety laws...

I've had it up to 105 MPH but I don't need a ticket so I didn't push it. It's a pretty good car. I would have bought a Ford Focus instead but Echos were cheaper that week. Cheap = good. We engineers don't care about how cars work as long as they do.

12. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Hehehehehehe what the fucks that??i didnt know mr beans brother had joined our forum lol looks fucking well.

13. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

What can I say, class, sheer class...

About 12 to the gallon downhill with a tailwind...

14. Cumbler

Cumbler New Member

You can't beat a good old white van.

15. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

I fuckin love Capri's, a 3.0 S will do nicely thanks.
    Unfortunately due to practicality this is my current jalopy.....

....top of the range, mind.

16. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Which is all well and good if you posses sprogs... if you don't tho.....

17. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

I've got to take issue with this Dub, that to me is a load of plastic Jap shit................

....now yer talkng

18. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

I agree it is 'plastic jap shit' but it's my 'plastic jap shit' and it goes like a fuckin' bullet and it's an excellent natural high, which let's be honest, we could all do with a few of them now and then...

Harley's are good bikes but they're not exactly suitable for UK roads, those babies where built for the Great American Highways which run straight as an arrow for hundreds of miles, not for cruising up the A1 avoiding child molesting, murdering rapist truck drivers and potholes filled with sponges!

There, I've said it...

19. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Isn't that the Capri that Mercury sold in the states for awhile? My father had one of those in the late 70s I think. Mercury later used the name Capri for it's Mustang version until 1986 and then again in the early 90's for that Aussi convertable. The Australian Capri was a hunk of junk that gave kiwi manufacturing a bad name in the states, which they no longer deserve as their quality and technology has advanced remarkably over the past decade in spite of (or because of?) those massive cans of Fosters.

20. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Your correct, I always remember when I got my first Capri how I used to think it was a UK version of the Mustang, what an air headed illusionist I was, I didn't realise the Aussie's built them...still you learn something new everyday.

...and it probably was because of the massive tinnys of Fosters