mashed potato burritos

Discussion in 'Fizood' started by Homewrecker, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

mashed potatoes, cheese, sour cream and taco bell mild sauce on a flour tortilla

does not produce gas like beans

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

That sounds so poor and sad. Like you just grabbed what all you had and mixed it together.

Next you'll be posting about cheese and ketchup/ranch dressing sandwiches.

3. manicmyke

manicmyke New Member

that sounds great...in a bath tub.

4. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

That was almost worth clicking on.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Shit... We need to send more wetbacks up the river if that's all you consider a burrito to be. For Christ's sake, if any of ya's would try a Carne Guisada taco from the hole-in-the-wall place down the street, over the river, and through the woods from me, you'd replace beer with potatoes for the St. Patrick's Day.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I would eat Irish Nachos (w/o the meat) before I would eat regular nachos. I don't eat corn or things made from corn.

Except for like maybe cereal once in a while. But nothing like Dorritos... hard and crunchy.

I don't eat lettuce or onions, so mexican food is pretty much not happening for me.

Mexican for me is cheesy fiesta potatoes at Taco Bell and a bean burrito w/no onions. That's as much as I can tolerate. We have a restaurant here run by illegals and their food is horrible. Cilantro takes like blood and their food stinks.

I am the worst person ever to try to eat anywhere with.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2009
  7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

:confused:

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

So, that whole bag of chips I sent up there went wasted? Gee whiz, thanks alot - could've saved a dollar or two... :rolleyes:

Me neither, but you don't see me bitching. Real Mexican food is made of four basic ingredients, in different quantities for each application:

Beans.
    Rice.
    Flour/Corn.
    Meat (I know you're out on this one.)

To aid it along, they use pure lard. Has less saturated fat than butter, and yes, kiddos, our bodies have the enzymes to break down the chains. Don't believe the polystyrene pop-culture view of fat being bad.

You are so deprived... Yet, I bet your property values run higher for identical houses on identical lots.

I hereby renounce my invite to the Third World I live in, for fear of insulting the Qulinary Queen. :frown:

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

10. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Thats got near zero nutritional value.

11. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

SERVING SIZE (GMS) : 106

CALORIES : 260

CALORIES FROM FAT : 120

TOTAL FAT (GMS) : 13

SATURATED FAT (GMS) : 3