Marie Callendar's pies

Discussion in 'Fizood' started by Nauseous, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Are really good. No wonder I have gained 5 pounds this week.

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

We get her Apple pie and Blue Bell vanilla ice cream but only if we are having company for dinner. Cause it is soooo good. And then we are like. "Here take some of this pie home" otherwise I just eat it for breakfast. :redface:

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'm just talking about the junk from the box. Heh... the pies... the oven baked pies that come frozen. Geesh!

4. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

You have two Kroger pumpkin pies, a Marie Callender apple pie, cupcakes that are shaped like a cat face and a giant cookie cake.

Your blood is going to be like jello mix and water before it is heated.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2009
  5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Yeah, I think too much sugar makes people gassy.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

An Overview of Foods That Cause Intestinal Gas

Most foods that contain carbohydrates can cause gas. By contrast, fats and proteins cause little gas.

Foods That Cause Intestinal Gas: Sugars

The sugars that cause gas include:

• Raffinose
    • Lactose
    • Fructose
    • Sorbitol.

7. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

lactose... I can drink a cup of milk and fart like hell all night. any milk- ice cream, cheese, even Baileys... I remember one night at a party (like 12-13 years ago) they had nothing good to drink... all beer and and guy stuff,, but we did have the stuff to make "buttery nipples" I drank a few, and went home with a guy I had just started dating- but not fucked yet... around 5-6 am the gas hit... I was laying there, sneaking my hand to my ass .. trying to spread my asshole open enough to make silent farts.... bunching up a shirt I found on the floor, trying to use it to muffle the sound... man that sucked.

I guess I am lactose intolerant ..

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Sounds like it.

Yuck. I was tested for Celiac Disease (gluten intolerance) twice... biopsy of my small intestine and a blood test. The blood test I found out AFTER it was done was that they smear your blood on a monkey's esophogus. That made me feel sad. I ended up not having CD. I would have rather not had the blood test had I known what they do.

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I made the pumpkin today. It's no Kroger pie... not even close. It's good, it's just really sweet and not spicy like Kroger's. I may have to dump cinnamon all over it.

That's why I like Kroger pumpkin pie. It's not sweet or pumpkiny, but it has a good texture and it's spicy and it makes me have better bms.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2009