Man Whore?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by crapflinger, Sep 1, 2002.

1. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    Jesus, don't even get me started on this topic.. I'm tired of the "I need a man tha tcan do for me and my baby" bullshit. Why the fuck didn't you think of that shit when you had the little xman swimming inside of you? Just out of curiostiy, do you know who the real father is? secondly, does he pay child support?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no,im not expecting a man to do anything, the father decided to bail out and only takes my son on the weekends,doesnt give any money...I provide for both me and my son perfectly fine,i just dont want to end up in that situation ever again,hence, the fact that i will not have another kid unless im married....

2. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    Why should he pay child support when we will all support the kid for him??? and wonder where she is getting the money to go back to school (for a THIRD career choice)??? maybe Daddy and Mommy are paying and not the rest of us. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok kiss my ass, iwork and go to school,and i dont do the welfare bullshit,i provide perfectly well on my own,im not one of those pathetic welfare moms thank you very much.. Nobody supports my son financially but me... and whats this crap about going back to school and a third career choice?

3. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:

and whats this crap about going back to school and a third career choice?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok, am I getting people confused again? aren't you the one who was a massage therapist and then got a degree in the wrong thing and now is going back to school again? All you white girls look alike, sorry.

4. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    ok, am I getting people confused again? aren't you the one who was a massage therapist and then got a degree in the wrong thing and now is going back to school again? All you white girls look alike, sorry.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ummm,no im not,actually...

5. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

so Scummy, what is your career choice? -other than racking up posts at Fugly and licking Twinkie icing from your chubby fingers. just curious.

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:

ok kiss my ass, iwork and go to school,and i dont do the welfare bullshit,i provide perfectly well on my own,im not one of those pathetic welfare moms thank you very much.. Nobody supports my son financially but me... and whats this crap about going back to school and a third career choice?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so let me guess, yuo are a stripper?

7. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hun:
    what is your career choice? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am gainfully unemployed. And depending on my boyfriend's tour schedule I may not go to work till sometime next spring. When I go back to Tennessee I may take an standing offer from an ex-boss or who knows...

8. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    so let me guess, yuo are a stripper?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ummm,Nope...I think the majority of the strip clubs in toronto are pretty dirty looking...And I dont want any dirty old men ogling my goodies anyways,my boyfriend is the only one allowed to do that

9. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

I dont want any dirty old men ogling my goodies anyways,my boyfriend is the only one allowed to do that<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey lets not forget your dear friends here at fugly!!!!!!

10. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:

Hey lets not forget your dear friends here at fugly!!!!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whos goodies are those???anyone's i know????

11. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Look how big those hands are, fuck me you got working class genes there girl.

Excellent nipple orientation tho!

12. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Nobody seems to care about this (and this includes me), but I thought I would do everyone a favor before they start masturbating over those images:
    Lil_Devil and Horny__Devil are two different girls.

(See? Now all of you can fantasize about the two of them having lesbian sex.)

13. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    You can discount me from the 'wank' senario on those pictures Ulf, they're about as sexy as road kill.

Big gnarly hands, lopsided tits and a bit droopy to boot... or is just me?

14. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

whos goodies are those???anyone's i know????<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

your sisters silly

15. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:

your sisters silly
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dun have a sister....at least not one that i know of.....

16. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

i dun have a sister....at least not one that i know of.....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah you do have one actually. Her name is leslie and she lives in minnesota!

17. kat

kat New Member

yeah you do have one actually. Her name is leslie and she lives in minnesota!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>