Maintenance?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by SickPHuck, Mar 3, 2003.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    awwwww cry me a fucking river... Maybe the only logical answer is suicide. Just don't fuck it up this time<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BS

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    okay, its time i added my two cents. castrating Rojo without anesthetic was NOT humane. didnt you say you duct taped his mouth shut during the process? i guess if you ate him after it would be okay. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it only looked like that and u only know what the caption said. remember u dont have the actual pic of me at his back and even then the caption only says what i want u to believe. like this:
    http://www.sickppl.com/kitsworld/hateemail.htm

PS: i ran those raccoons over all by myself n then waited several days before taking their pics... no aktually i found em like that... then i masturbated to these pics... no aktually i ran em over n masturbated at the same time... no aktually i just masturbate to yer emails u fuken kock sukr.