Lucky Number 13

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Icenhour, Oct 4, 2008.

1. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081004/ap_on_re_us/oj_simpson

"Thirteen years to the day after being acquitted of killing his wife and her friend in Los Angeles, O.J. Simpson was found guilty of robbing two sports-memorabilia dealers at gunpoint."

The juice is going down... I am happy! I think it is odd about the date. Out of 365 days of the year- he is found guilty on the same day he was announced innocent.

I remember the day of his last big trial ... I was sitting in a little pizza place in Atlanta...saw the not guilty verdict, then was walking across Peachtree Street to go home... Black guys were honking their horns- hanging out of car windows yelling WE WON - WE GOT CHO ASS and stuff like that ... Atlanta was crazy that day. It was much like the Rodney King day...but not as bad. Rodney King day sucked -I was about 15 with my sister in Atlanta for traffic court for a wreck. When we got out everything was crazy - we had our car shuck and banged on, wind shield broken and we were scared to death. It was nowhere as bad as L.A. but still not something I will forget.
    Why don't white people riot? Has there ever been a case that we did? Seriously I want to know- I cant remember a time that we went all crazy

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Bastards! Picking on girls you would have had the perfect legal defense you needed to plow over how ever many were in your way and just got the hell out of there. But they know girls have compassionate tendencies and are not likely to retaliate.

3. slappy5435

slappy5435 New Member

The only riot in america by whites in "recent" times if you want to call it a riot was the Democratic Convention in the 60's