lock your doors, hide your children...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ratatouille, Jan 30, 2003.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i can handle a bit of cumberland sausage but you aint gonna draw me onto the black pudding,its a pile of blood for fucks sake,sorry canine no chance you can have mine.

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

that sounds pretty fucking gay tommy...

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

why cos i dont like to feast on blood?i aint a fucking vampire dude.

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

pigsblood too... mmMMmmm.. so you prefer your sausage from cumberland do you tommy... but you don't care for a bit of black..

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    oh, he's left for Cannes this morning. i may visit in March and check it out. he cannot come back to USA unless he knocks me up or marries me over there and i am just not ready. he's super jealous and i am sort of wild. perhaps its not a good mix. but i'll take a free trip to France! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You using bitch.

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

What about 'white' pudding?...far superior....

7. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    You using bitch.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ya, and he'd be using me for citizenship wouldnt he? what comes around goes around.

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    In other words 'shut the fuck up tommy'fair comment ratty.

9. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

no- more like: fuck you, you fucking faggot, you have no idea what you are talking about. and guess what? the more i am around foreigners, the more i fucking hate them. GO AWAY and STAY AWAY! you all dont bathe enough and pay attention to hygiene, you make fun of Americans (SO FUCKING STAY WHERE YOU ARE YOU SMELLY HAIRY FUCKS.) whoo0oo hoooo! YAnni RULES! fuck off. we are superior and you know it, now bow and stfu bitches.I will never live in France, ever...

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

whoo0oo hoooo! YAnni RULES! fuck off. we are superior and you know it, now bow and stfu bitches.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Steady Rat...you're starting to sound like Joeker now!!
    And i'd choose the south of France...it's not a choice holiday destination for the rich and famous for nothing. It's fucking dirty and freezing in this country, you could just come over for drugs, shopping and fugly 'convergences'.

And what is it about Yanni? Is he Jean Michelle Jarre's arch nemesis or something?

11. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

no- more like: fuck you, you fucking faggot, you have no idea what you are talking about. and guess what? the more i am around foreigners, the more i fucking hate them. GO AWAY and STAY AWAY! you all dont bathe enough and pay attention to hygiene, you make fun of Americans (SO FUCKING STAY WHERE YOU ARE YOU SMELLY HAIRY FUCKS.) whoo0oo hoooo! YAnni RULES! fuck off. we are superior and you know it, now bow and stfu bitches.I will never live in France, ever...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr i dont live in france and i hate the place too,please explain what the fuck your talking about.

12. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    ....It's fucking dirty and freezing in this country, you could just come over for drugs, shopping and fugly 'convergences'....:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Alternatively, we could have a 'convergence' in France... ahh... promenades... calvados... champagne.... croque monsieur... holes in the floor for toilets.... french whores....

*sighs and dreams*

13. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

oh piss. the italians, mexicans and french that come over here constantly bitch about the USA and americans and i'm just fed up with it. if we suck so bad they should just leave. i dont go to another country and then shit all over it.

14. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

.... i dont go to another country and then shit all over it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No...we leave that to your Presdient.

15. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    No...we leave that to your Presdient.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey i didnt vote for him! in fact, i dont know why i bother voting in Florida anyway. nobody here knows how to add or how to fill in the blanks.

16. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

One thing I will tell you, Rat...if you decide to move over there, make sure your ass is legally covered(especially in terms of your visa status). If Frenchy decides that he wants to get back with his wife, or just wants to fuck some other girl, he could use the same ploy that my ex tried on me...meaning, you will have to sit in with a general prison population until immigration decides to get the matter cleared up. I was lucky they only took three days. (I knew one guy who was stuck in prison for about two and a half months for the same bullshit.) Regardless of the time spent, it fucking sucks.

17. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

much appreciated advice Ulfur; but considering that i tenderly sucked my bosses tongue into my mouth last night whilst pressing my breasts againt his chest im sorta thinking there will be no more Frenchy. i'm just far too slutty to wait for that bastard. my boss is a real Frenchman- not some imposter from Belgium and i crave crepes goddamn it! AHHHH!

18. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Jesus Christ. i shouldnt drink so much. my boss is a piece of shit and i have changed my mind yet again- which is my right as a woman (and as a drunk). i AM going to France. in about a month or so. sheesh. whatevah. sometimes i get impatient. (and drunk). whoops.

19. chester grape

chester grape New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    Thought you meant cricket for a minute there...

World class rugby team though, potential World Cup winners?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Much as I love the ongoing soap opera that is Ratty's life, I'm steering this thread sport-ward.

England's problem is their insistence on playing as England (instead of Great Britain).

As GB you'd be almost unbeatable in rugby (and much, much more dangerous in football). But as England, the All-Blacks will kick your arses when it counts (rugby-wise).

As for cricket, well that's a lost cause. You may as well just ship the Ashes over to Australia and turn your ovals over to the local community allotment gardeners.

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I can't do a cartwheel.