Listen up fuckers...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by SexXy, Jul 8, 2001.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ImOneSexXyBitch:
    You lost me Pimp<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that may be because i wasn't talking to you

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ImOneSexXyBitch:
    Fucking asshole<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh!! you've really hurt my feelings now

3. SexXy

SexXy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    oh!! you've really hurt my feelings now <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aww poor baby, im such a bitch, and I wasnt even trying!

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Aww poor baby, im such a bitch, and I wasnt even trying!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ever heard of sarcasm?

5. SexXy

SexXy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    that may be because i wasn't talking to you<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Grrr, no need to be a dick about it. This is my post ya know. Fucking asshole

6. SexXy

SexXy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Ever heard of sarcasm?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea have you????

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

oh it's the quote game.. i like this one

Yea have you????<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, what is it?

8. Celexa

Celexa New Member

oh it's the quote game.. i like this one

no, what is it?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Main Entry: sar·casm
    Pronunciation: 'sär-"ka-z&m
    Function: noun
    Etymology: French or Late Latin; French sarcasme, from Late Latin sarcasmos, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein to tear flesh, bite the lips in rage, sneer, from sark-, sarx flesh; probably akin to Avestan thwar&s- to cut
    Date: 1550
    1 : a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain <tired of continual sarcasms>
    2 a : a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b : the use or language of sarcasm <this is no time to indulge in sarcasm>
    synonym see WIT

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Celexa:
    Main Entry: sar·casm
    Pronunciation: 'sär-"ka-z&m
    Function: noun
    Etymology: French or Late Latin; French sarcasme, from Late Latin sarcasmos, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein to tear flesh, bite the lips in rage, sneer, from sark-, sarx flesh; probably akin to Avestan thwar&s- to cut
    Date: 1550
    1 : a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain <tired of continual sarcasms>
    2 a : a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b : the use or language of sarcasm <this is no time to indulge in sarcasm>
    synonym see WIT
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ugh