List of lies from the Bush White House

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Aballister, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Cydonia

Cydonia New Member

Joe, you are dumber than mooseshit and twice as ugly. You would not know a truth if it shot you in the forehead.

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

True and that is why under Bush the situation was handled with kid gloves extreme measures were taken to prevent civilian casualties.

This is also known by the America hating media who has worked overtime for Al-Quaeda helping to create as much propaganda as possible to fan the flames of anti-American dissent.

Remember two things.

1. It was not America that attacked itself, it was Al-Quaeda that attacked America.

2. Fighting Al-Quaeda in Afghanistan with Al-Quaeda being supplied weapons, technology and foreign fighters from Iraq would have been a catastrophe. And while the liberal media would have loved that it would not have been best for the country.

3. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

I'm not sure I believe that first one anymore, Joe. More evidence points towards us doing it to ourselves than some foriegn invader.

As for the second thing, There was no Al-Quaeda in Iraq until we got there. How would they supply afgans if they weren't in Iraq to begin with? Iraq is not on the top of the technological food chain. How many days did it take us to whip their asses back in 1991? 30 or something?

I'll make you both a deal. If I can point out ONE BUSH LIE.... will you both drop this topic? I wanna hear it from both of you.

4. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

You cannot point out a Bush Lie I've challenged many diehard Bush haters and none have so far you would be the first.

As for the "we did it to ourselves theory" your smarter than that Cheese although it is not the first time masses of people were willing to accept the most impossible of conspiracy theories. It's like those people who proclaim OJ Simpson's innocence as if the whole LAPD were in on a conspiracy that to this day none have come forward with the truth on nearly two decades later.

When we went into Iraq the first time we found that they were further along in their nuclear ambitions than anyone had ever imagined. They were working on their uranium process using five different methods and almost completed a delivery system with the help of the Chinese. In that case our intelligence had drastically underestimated Saddam's nuclear capability. We attracted foreign fighters and forced Saddam to expend his resources out in the flat sandy desert of Iraq. Instead of fighting the same people and weapons in the mountains of Afghanistan.

5. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

I use to believe it was crazy muslims.... but the more people I hear from and talk to..... the more I'm starting to see the logic in it.

Governor Jesse Ventura has gone on the record in saying he believes we had a hand in it. He claims that he was trained in Demolitions by the best this country had to offer. A navy seal who worked alongside the best in our country. Neither he nor any of his squadmates can explain the collapse of the world trade center unless explosives were involved.

How the two largest buildings in America collapse into their own footprint? The law of gravity would dictate that they fall to one side or the other. The laws of physics dictate that only a portion of the building should have collapsed. The metal structure was not weakened in the lower parts of the buildings. And before you say "They had thousands of tons of debris falling on top of them!" remember that BEFORE the top starting collapsing... those thousands of tons were being held up just fine by the same metal supports.

Place a can of beans on a grill made of thick ice. Right in the center. Then throw a fire ball in one side. what happens to the can when one side starts to melt? Does it fall straight down plowing through the thick ice? Or does it fall to side closest to the fire?

A plan was conceived in the early nineties to control the world's oil supply. All the major players from the Bush administration were involved. They came to the conclusion that to put their plan into effect, we would need another Pearl Harbor. Low and Behold... eight months after Bush takes office we get our "Pearl Harbor". Coincidence? Maybe. But coupled with all the other evidence, it does cast doubts in my mind.

You said I'm smarter than to believe this. But I would be severely stupid if I closed my mind to other possiblities and just took what the media and the government told me as solid fact. Always question the truth. You usually find out that it's anything but.

As for the Bush lie.... do you accept the terms?

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

It would be a hair brained scheme.

Explain Al-qaeda's reaction before during and after. Were the terrorist on the Bush team also?

Sure please do impress me with a REAL lie in REAL context.

7. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

Here goes.

"Read my lips! No new taxes!"

Most famous Bush Lie of all time.

8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Oh hell that is cheating.

But on that subject Bush sr. was a good hearted and far too trusting person. He never believed the Democrats would drive the country into the dirt just to spite him and with the help of the media force him to break said promise.

9. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

I liked him too. Although he did have a lot of blood on his hands from his days in the CIA. Under him we ended the Cold War, the berlin wall came down, won desert storm, not to mention he was Ronnie's second in command for 8 years. It just goes to show you a poor economy can destroy a career real quick.

10. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Well I doubt that the WTC collapsing was engineered by the Bush White House. I mean, they couldn't even keep the wiretapping thing under the sheets, let alone causing the deaths of thousands of americans. I think it was more of a placid underestimation than a staged thing. Field intelligence officers came with reports that Al-Quaeda was plotting something big and no one listened. I liked Bill Clinton but this is where he failed, him and Bush were told to take Al-Quaeda out and they did nothing. Jesse Ventura was a wrestler, not a structural engineer of physicist. I think that if you slam a plane in a building there is a good chance it's gonna fall down.

As for the Bush lies there are too many to count. He said that the invasion of Iraq wouldn't take more than 2 weeks. He lied about the troop surge. He lied about taxes. He made speaches drunk. The guy was a clown. Case closed.

11. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

Jesse Ventura was a elite Navy Seal long before he was a wrestler. And yes, he wasn't a structural engineer... but he knew how to blow things up and bring things crashing down. He was trained by our country's best to become the best. And after he was a wrestler, he became one of Minnesota's most beloved governors. My old roomie lived there during his time as governor and said that the people simply loved him because he told it like it was and didn't bring bullshit politics to the table with him.

I'll take Jesse's word over a lying, coniving, backdoor dealing, sack of shit politicain's anyday.

12. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Being a loved governor has nothing to do with it and Jesse is indeed a politician. Is it really that farfetched to think that a plane could bring a building down? What do they have to win from it? Attacking Afghanistan is irrelevant of the fact the buildings crumbled down and the war in Iraq was because of WMDs (or so they say). Being good at blowing shit up doesn't mean that you understand the complexity of an impact into a steel structure. Ventura was trained to understand the effects of detonating devices, not to analyze structural damage from shaky footage. Not to mention the fact that his training took place several decades ago.

You also didn't provide an answer about the fact that it's impossible to cover-up. I think someone would have come out with it already. That would require a cooperation spanning over a decade with cross-partisan collaboration, massive cover-ups, planting devices into the buildings, helping Al-Quaeda secure planes. There was also an attack in '94 claimed by Al-Quaeda as well. So it means that this was also part of the cover-up. Create an international terrorist organization that would create credibility by attacking WTC once in '94, convince Clinton that this for the good of the people, repeat an attack 7 years latter with that same created organization, etc etc...

This is by far the most illogical theory I've ever heard. It disgraces the american government, it mocks the families of the people that died, it makes a mockery out of the people that fight for the real answers. It's a crazy theory. What is so hard to accept? You guys got caught off-guard and shit happened. Period.

No offense to Ventura but he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground in these areas of advanced physics and engineering. He is not an expert in plane crashes, he wasn't there that day, he didn't inspect the rumbles. He is on the same level as these people in tabloids trying to figure out if a star is pregnant just by looking at a couple pictures. Charlie Sheen is a dick and so is that radio talk-show guy.

13. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Uh, really? 8 years later and its still an inside job? Unlike the Clinton era theres not a long list of Bush supporters that have died mysteriously. The president cant sneak away to smoke a cig without CNN alerting America of the breaking news alert. I find it not only highly unlikely, but quite frankly laughable that anyone would think it was an inside job and that the hundreds of people that it would have taken months to wire up just one of the towers no only went un-noticed, but kept their mouth shuts about it afterwards.

Anyone that has ever dealt with demolitions knows how much engineering goes into dropping a building in its own footprint, and the most recognizeable sign is that the inside goes first, not floor to floor, you have to make room for it to implode.

Go online, search for the 'largest building demolition videos'. They are all over the place. No one has ever attempted to drop a building over 50 stories tall, it's never been done, so to think that the first time they broke that plateau they not only doubled the highest, but did it twice in an hour.

14. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Exactly, it's ludacrous to think that anyone could pull that off.

15. Aballister

Aballister New Member

They let me write dick? Huh.

16. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

:rolleyes:

Listening to hear the much vaunted "lie"

:rolleyes:

chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp

Nothing but crickets.

17. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Telling the press that it won't take more than 2 weeks and staying for 6 years is not telling a lie?

"I think they're in the last throes, if you will, of the insurgency." --Vice President Dick Cheney, on the Iraq insurgency, June 20, 2005

"My belief is we will, in fact, be greeted as liberators." –Vice President Dick Cheney, "Meet the Press," March 16, 2003

"Major combat operations in Iraq have ended. In the battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed." –President Bush, standing under a "Mission Accomplished" banner on the USS Lincoln aircraft carrier, May 2, 2003

"It's hard to conceive that it would take more forces to provide stability in post-Saddam Iraq than it would take to conduct the war itself and to secure the surrender of Saddam’s security forces and his army. Hard to imagine." –Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz, testifying before the House Budget Committee prior to the Iraq war, Feb. 27, 2003

"We found the weapons of mass destruction." –President Bush, in an interview with Polish television, May 29, 2003

That last one is the cherry on top of the sundae. They never found shit. Why did he only announce that to the Polish? Hmm? Coincidently pleading with the Polish government for support in Iraq. Must be a coincidence huh?

They repeadetly made false assumptions about the war. I mean come on Joe, Bush stood under a banner and said that "major combat operations have ended". Either Bush lied to get reelected or he was agonisingly wrong. Your choice; but what he said did not reflect the factual reality of the situation. We are still in Iraq, six years after his cute little banner said "Mission Accomplished!" That's the republican dilemma; either Bush lied or the democrats were right to criticize him. Speaking of Bush; where the hell did he go? He wasn't at any convention to support McCain; almost like he was being ostracized or something. Says something when your own party doesn't want you around huh? This is what got Obama elected; people's hatred for the war and Bush. A whole nation doesn't lie Joe, Bush does.

18. Aballister

Aballister New Member

What's with ze german aczent? Is zis a new theme?

19. Cydonia

Cydonia New Member

Face it everyone: Joe will not accept any lie. He won't believe anything other than Bush had only the nation's best interests at heart and butter would not melt in his mouth. God himself could not give him devine evidence on a silver platter that Duh-bya ever so much told a white lie to cover up that he took an extra spoonful of mashed potatoes at Thanksgiving in 1953. You can't prove a lie to someone who refuses believe that such an event not only happened, but the happenings are legion. Stop wearing out your keyboard on him. He is not worth it.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2009
  20. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Yeah, I'll save my breath for better threads.