lemme rub your head

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by gobstopper77, Jun 26, 2002.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    Sad. KIT GET OFF THE INTERNET.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

but i need more viktims, damit!

2. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maryland Badass:
    You're a fatass trailer whore? I know I didn't fuck you now. I'm positive my brother wouldn't fuck you either. He has enough chicks chasing him already without having some fat ass trailer ho that claims to have dicks swarming around her. I'm sure those guys in your hovel are real class acts. So tell me, how long have you been fucking every cock that happens to present itself?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Brookie? Is that you???

3. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Hmm....

I find myself being aroused by that smilie.

(_(__)#===========D~

4. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Very stupidly posted by my own Dumb-Ass:

Brookie? Is that you???
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of fucking course it's you...I just didn't see your introductory post. (That and I am kinda drunk...)

5. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Cheezedawg had sex with my mom...

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by El Kabong:
    Cheezedawg had sex with my mom...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

anal siren is that you??!!

7. brookie

brookie New Member

Yeah it's me Ulfur. I figured I'd check this place out and see what you and Johnny are always raving about. I haven't seen the pictures. I'll see if I can get them tonight when I hit Cactus.