Latest, greatest score...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Nov 15, 2003.

1. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

Whoa...kinda hypnotic. I assume I could get one in green?

Wait, how much did you spend on that? I hate paying more that $20 for a controller. If they're more than that I put them on the gift list.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

$20. The only other color right now is red. I'll be picking up that one in a few days...

3. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

Red and blue huh...sounds like a conspiracy to get you to love pigs man!

Fuck that! I'm boycotting those fucking brain washing love the police controlers MAN!

I didn't kill GOOKS and CHARLIE for four goddamn years to come home and play Grand Theft Auto with The Man's TOOLS in my hands.

YOU DON'T KNOW CAUSE YOU WEREN'T THERE MAN!!!

(...god I can't fucking sleep)

4. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

I rented out Medal of Honour for a coupla days to 'try it before I buy it' type thing, but I was a bit disappointed...

I fucking loved Metal Gear Solid, is there anything like that out there you'd recommend? (PS2)

Thought The Getway was ace too!

5. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

yea Metal Gear Solid to me is by far the best game for PS1 i had the original but i let some one borrow it and that fucker scratched it. i outa trake him down and make him eat the cd...
    on another note, Medal of Honor is kick ass on PC, i mostly use the Muaser bolt action rifle. while every one else uses those new fangled auto-matics.

for them its spray and pray, hoping to hit something.

6. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    I rented out Medal of Honour for a coupla days to 'try it before I buy it' type thing, but I was a bit disappointed...

I fucking loved Metal Gear Solid, is there anything like that out there you'd recommend? (PS2)

Thought The Getway was ace too!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SOCOM Navy seals is kinda like MGS but with yer with a team. And its only $20!

7. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

Contra III is tits out the best video game ever created.

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tim the God:
    Contra III is tits out the best video game ever created.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know if I'd call it the best video game ever created (tits or no) - but it's definitely a killer game.

Dubya - I bought Socom the other day, and Medal of Honor: Underground, can't remember which one I played, but there was a beach... and gunfire... and people to shoot... and this glowing apparition in my hands that completely distracted me in my inebriated state...

I swear, the next thing I want to get is that new 'Eye Toy' digital cam/game bundle ($50, PS2) - tried it at the store, it's pretty damn cool... It'd be perfect for when you're trashed...

9. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

That was Medal of Honor, Lomo. SOCOM's first mission is on a ship. I die fast, get pissed and turn it off.

I haven't had the time to sit down and get used to SOCOM's controls.

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cough Syrup:
    That was Medal of Honor, Lomo.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Groovy. Thanks.

11. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tim the God:
    Contra III is tits out the best video game ever created.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm hooked on Team Fortress Classic....packaged with Half Life. I just love the mass-murder factor of the game. You can kill the same person over and over and over again........Damn! I gotta go play some today!

12. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

The latest Contra that Konami put out for the PS2 kicks much ass. Its hard as hell but really fun.

The new Castlevania also looks very, very nice.

13. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cough Syrup:
    The latest Contra that Konami put out for the PS2 kicks much ass. Its hard as hell but really fun.

The new Castlevania also looks very, very nice.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Konami, isn't that the company that put out Ikari Warriors some years back?

Hey, speaking of video games....anyone know what ever happened to "Access Software"?? I've been playing an OLD game on my Commodore 64 by them...and I kept seeing the "if you need replacement parts" etc...and got to wondering, how much would it fuck with their heads to send a letter asking for a "lip-stick" for Echelon for my C=64?
    And if the pricelist in the manual is still accurate.

14. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kaptain Skitzo:
    I'm hooked on Team Fortress Classic....packaged with Half Life. I just love the mass-murder factor of the game. You can kill the same person over and over and over again........Damn! I gotta go play some today!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Team Fortress is ok.. there's too many variables... the fact taht you can respawn is sexy in any first person shooter.. right now I'm hooked on Counter strike although UT 3 is looking pretty ok to me too... I used to play the original UT and the graphics are a helluva lot better on the UT engine than the half life engine.

on another shitty note, I bought the counter strike retail version which doesn't allow me to play original half life.. this is shitty... but team fortress is still up for grabs... shoulda bought the original half life.. and you can download the expansion pack for CS for free.

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kaptain Skitzo:
    Konami, isn't that the company that put out Ikari Warriors some years back?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No. That was SNK, the same people that made the Neo*Geo system and most of the games for it.

Konami is best known for Castlevania, Contra, Metal Gear, Ninja Turtles, and a few other games made by their 8-bit subsidiary, "Ultra Games"...

16. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

Vandal Hearts and the Suikodens are also excellent

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

So I've heard... I guess those were after my time, so to speak...

Fuck - that reminds me, I still have Zelda and Metroid on the GC and haven't played either yet...

18. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

Metroid is the more challenging of the two. Especially if you dig the first person, they did an amazing job blending the metroid world with the first person controls.

Says me.

19. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Get Call of Duty. It's fuckin awesome.

also, if ya have halflife, download Day of Defeat.

Does anyone play SWG? Also, I just got the expansion for Dungeon Siege, it's pretty tight.

20. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Team Fortress is ok.. there's too many variables... the fact taht you can respawn is sexy in any first person shooter.. right now I'm hooked on Counter strike although UT 3 is looking pretty ok to me too... I used to play the original UT and the graphics are a helluva lot better on the UT engine than the half life engine.

on another shitty note, I bought the counter strike retail version which doesn't allow me to play original half life.. this is shitty... but team fortress is still up for grabs... shoulda bought the original half life.. and you can download the expansion pack for CS for free.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You might be able to if you downloaded the STEAM upgrade. Not sure though, I never bought CS, BS, or any of the other "expansion" packs. I do know that when I downloaded Steam(which fucked my system up REAL bad!), I suddenly had access to games I never had access to before. I don't really want it either. I've heard that with CS, when you die, you can't respawn right away. DoD is a pretty decent mod, but I'm not really into it.
    Anyway, I'll stick with TFC...at least until something that really strikes me comes out and I can afford it.