LAST PERSON TO POST IN THIS THREAD WINS!! game

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Sep 29, 2004.

1. phatboy

phatboy New Member

No, I think anyone who brags about feeling up an unconcious 13 year old girl is a complete idiot, and a tool.

See, you are the tool dan.

2. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I know that you really don't have a God complex Dan. You are from Kentucky, right? Everyone knows that God ain't from Kentucky. Nobody that has a choice would be from Kentucky. Since God has to have a choice, or he wouldn't be God, well....

What is that complex for people with little penises and Daddies that get them into med school without having to take the entrance exams? That seems to describe you better.

It's good to have you back though. We were running out ignorance fast.
    Oh, and please call me once you get a DEA number. I can make you a rich man.

3. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

"I have an M.D. from Harvard, I am board certified in cardio-thoracic medicine and trauma surgery, I have been awarded citations from seven different medical boards in New England, and I am never, ever sick at sea. So I ask you; when someone goes into that chapel and they fall on their knees and they pray to God that their wife doesn't miscarry or that their daughter doesn't bleed to death or that their mother doesn't suffer acute neural trauma from postoperative shock, who do you think they're praying to? Now, go ahead and read your Bible, Dennis, and you go to your church, and, with any luck, you might win the annual raffle, but if you're looking for God, he was in operating room number two on November seventeen, and he doesn't like to be second guessed. You ask me if I have a God complex. Let me tell you something: I am God."

4. Michelle

Michelle New Member

Maybe you show me the post you fuckn moron.

5. Michelle

Michelle New Member

Why don't you just admit that the only reason you a psychologist is becasue psychology classes were the only thing you couldn't fail while hanging out with a bunch of sweaty jocks snapping each other with towels in college.

6. Michelle

Michelle New Member

I'll take an arrogant, confident, cocky surgeon that knows what he is doing over a humble, church going, wet dish rag when I need a surgeon any day of the week. Being arrogant isn't good or bad when it comes to be a surgeon. The important thing is skill and competence.

7. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Oh like we havent noticed that all the 'dangerous dan' the ass clown post have been removed. Is that why you posted your PW? So you could claim 'it wasnt me'?

You're still a tool. Dr, or not.

8. Michelle

Michelle New Member

Your a fucking redneck dipshit and I would tell it right to your redneck dumbass face if you were standing right in front of me. You are a complete waist of space. Never have I have ever posted anything like what you describe. It is purely your own concotion from your redneck little sister molesting scumbag fantasies. It's not the doctors that are arrogant. You are the reason I am going into pediatrics. Dumbshit idiots who can't appreciate anything that is done for them with coronary artery disease because they are too fucking stupid not to continually stuff big macs down their throats while they play little kid vidio games all day long.

9. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Holy shit it really is Dan!

Congrats Phat for smoking him out. ;D I was not sure cause sometimes he was not posting so ..."Dan like" then other times it was ... just way far too Dan like to be anything but fake. But this last page convinced me.

10. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Yeh definatly on the rags.

11. Michelle

Michelle New Member

The only thing he smokes are "phat" cocks and you should do something for that dyslexia.

12. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Chill out Dan! It's all good. You should tale the opportunity to start fresh don’t let these guys push your buttons. You pulled it off pretty well actually. I notdo think dyslexia have I.

13. phatboy

phatboy New Member

It is funny that someone from Kentucky has the audacity to call someone else a redneck. And you can say that you didnt post anything like that, since the 'dangerous dan' posts are all gone, however I know that I am not the only one who remembers your post, but that's okay, deny it if you want, you are only lying to yourself. I understand that since incest is common place in some southern states like Tenneessee and Kentucky, it really isnt rampant in Georgia. But seeing how you brought up incest, it must have brought back fond memories of your childhood. I really cant decipher this line however:

"Dumbshit idiots who can't appreciate anything that is done for them with coronary artery disease because they are too fucking stupid not to continually stuff big macs down their throats while they play little kid vidio games all day long."

Vidio?

Dan, are you bi-polar?

Why is it that you get so wound up when someone on the internet calls you a tool? Were you picked on in high school? Not good enough for the football team? Did the jocks give you wedgies? Or were you the kid in the back of the class picking his nose and eating his boogers? Something happened that made you mental, did a girl laugh at the size of your dick? Or was it premature ejaculation? Daddy not around as you grew up, or did mommy prefer the bottle over you?

Dont worry Dan, just cause I think you are a dick, doesnt mean I think you will be a bad doctor. I just think you're a dick.

14. Michelle

Michelle New Member

Why is it that you get so wound up when someone on the internet calls you a tool?

[/quote]

It thinks it's your constant grating predictable stupidity reminiscent of the "Deebo" guy that used to post here that gets on my gets on my nerves. It's like an endless water movement eroding anything worth reading and turning all the threads into the same bland stupid shit. Also there is over 1 million people in the city where I live. It's the 16th largest city in the United States.

15. phatboy

phatboy New Member

It thinks it's your constant grating predictable stupidity reminiscent of the "Deebo" guy that used to post here that gets on my gets on my nerves. It's like an endless water movement eroding anything worth reading and turning all the threads into the same bland stupid shit. Also there is over 1 million people in the city where I live. It's the 16th largest city in the United States.
    [/quote]

Uh okay tool.

That means DICK.

16. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i know im a bit slow but can i ask why dan has logged back in with the name 'michelle'??
    what am i missing,or has me in my red dress opened the floodgates here in fugly?

17. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Ah, what the hell. One for old time's sake ...

I win.

18. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Aw, Chester, thanks for stopping by. And, for old time's sake, you lose.

I win.

Smell me.

19. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

obligatory post.

20. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

obligatory follow up post for the win