Kylie Minogue has breast cancer

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by chester grape, May 17, 2005.

?

Will her breast cancer kill Kylie Minogue?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Kylie who?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Smear you reallly type a load of old bollox and u expect people to actually believe it.You sadder than we all first thought.Keep on about Dwaine and this so called hackin coz all it's doing is makin you look like the bunny boiler not Dwaine.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

so, did you report me to the appropriate authorities? Hacking is a federal offense... think about it, you can have me put in a federal prison for 5 to 20 years...

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

so, did you report me to the appropriate authorities? Hacking is a federal offense... think about it, you can have me put in a federal prison for 5 to 20 years...

p.s. when did i lose my job?

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

p.s. when did i lose my job?

5. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

You're fired.

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

damnit... you know, welfare is "swell"-fair!!! *thumbs up!*

7. mia

mia New Member

Three posts to yourself Dwaine? U a bit twitchy?

8. mia

mia New Member

I made a wee mistake in thinking that the square eyed frizzy haired pic was of Kitana. In fact it is a genuine pic of you. Now, as much as I hate to be mean, you know me? How much do I hate being mean . . . it is against my nature, eh?

But I swear that females like you have been the bain of my life.

If I was to try to define ugly this would be my definition . . . . Jealous, bitter, nasty, insecure, Nursey, Unlimited tedium, jealous, nasty, pig faced, unlucky, short sighted, mentally challenged, wanna be loved,jealous, spunk drenched cunts, and not to mention jealous.

UT, Nursey.

I am a beautiful princess xx

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I am loved, you stupid, insipid drip. Which is probably why you made me ( who hadn't said a word to you at this point ) the target of your jealous, conniving bitchiness! Remember this?
    Then immediately after:
    There are only two "jealous, bitter, insecure" little bitches on these forums as far as i can tell, and i can assure you it aint Unlimited Time or me!

P.S. Beauty is more than skin deep, you know? And below your superficial 'nice' appearance you are an astonishingly vacuous, attention needy, jealous piece of shit, not unlike your forum 'sole-mate', as a matter of fact...'xx'

10. mia

mia New Member

Hello again Sweetie and heres the thing . . . Nursey, I have no interest in you . . .well ok I tell a lie :oops: I do have an interest in you , but it is purely career orientated. You are not too fruity to live a normal life as long as you refraine from having kids , make sure you live within walking distance of a GP, and within 30 feet of any school grounds at any given time. Do not approach the children. E V E R. K?

Peace out Mia xx

11. unlimited-time

Are you still breathing, you really are a waste of oxygen you dull cunt.
    You better find out if your husband has uped your life insurance lately.

12. mia

mia New Member

Um think I have missed something, Could you post a funny/ intellectual post again?

If you cant manage then thats ok, U can pretend and all the Fugly Minks will give you a huge Bravo, you M :shock: O :D R :( O :cry: N! xxxxxx

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Like i said...pathetic. You haven't a comeback for what i said, so instead you attempt to be 'scathingly' 'witty' with more peurile, meaningless shit in the hope it will distract attention from the stark facts i provided you with.
    And UT...don't be silly! Mia's husband won't be arranging any little 'accidents' for her for roughly another 6 or 7 years (when her superficial charms sag and fade ). After all, she works out cheaper than the prostitutes and lap dancers he sees on the side, albeit, far less....err....invigorating...and until she is no longer of any use ( i'm sure her husband finds her ability to lie there motionless while he discharges surplus scrotal mucous into her vacuous but warm body still quite useful for those morning stiffy's etc. ) the braindead prozac poster-child will remain a part of the human race.

14. unlimited-time

*sobs* she won't leave..she's like a wart.

15. Schmed

Schmed New Member

A horsefaced hairy wart that no one gives a shit about. Why are you still here Mia, absolutley NO ONE on this site likes you (I am about one of your stupid posts away from having you banned and then using your IP address to make your cyber life living hell, don't believe me?? try me). And I know the response to my question (the one about why are you here when no one likes you) it's always the same with you
    sorry lonely festering sacks of shit that crave valadation online that they can not get in the real world. You are bound to say something like "I don't care that no one likes me here, I'm just here to annoy you!" Well that just proves you are a sad little horsey faced girl that has even less of a life than what you make apperant on this board. Mull it over, and try to sleep with yourself at night. And you claim to be a mother, and come on here and act like this, some teacher you are for young ones. I'm sure they'll turn out to be petty little lonesome turds just like you!!

Have a day.

16. Dimples

Dimples New Member

i think now would be a good time to shut up mia.

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

that was harsh schmed... scamantha likes her

18. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I think that's why Mia and Scammy are 'so fond of one another - because their ailments are the same'...

19. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Bitter...? Party of one...Bitter...?

20. chester grape

chester grape New Member

do you think she's gone?