Koming Out Of The Kloset

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Jun 18, 2002.

1. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

stupid signature

anyone know how many posts it takes to get rid of this punk ass bitch thing?

i got a lot of time on my hands and i'd like to get rid of it.

2. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

3. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

100,000 posts to get rid of the PUNK-ASS-BITCH THANG..

Meat Head, ever heard of ICP or Twiztid or Blaze or naybody Killa or Dark Lotus or anyone else on Psychopathic?

4. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Kit = Fuckable with the lights on.

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i just felt like i had to add my 2 cents worth here,although i aint seen many pics of kitana from what i have seen i would definatly slide my dick in and out of it,she dont look half bad at all,so get in the fucking que dogbreath.

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sicko:
    those 4 pac pics friar cuntis maximus posted made my day. and kit i must admind id shag you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ewww

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fucked-up-meat-head:
    i got a lot of time on my hands and i'd like to get rid of it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

let me kut it off.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:
    Kit = Fuckable with the lights on.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nut really

7. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

Hey good luck with your 4 pack Kit. I still want to know who or what is koming out of the kloset!

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bitch of the Year:
    Hey good luck with your 4 pack Kit. I still want to know who or what is koming out of the kloset!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a dick bigger than all the guys here at fugly

9. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

I would believe that. That's not hard to achieve.

10. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Smokey McPot:
    100,000 posts to get rid of the PUNK-ASS-BITCH THANG..

Meat Head, ever heard of ICP or Twiztid or Blaze or naybody Killa or Dark Lotus or anyone else on Psychopathic?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it's safe to say that IMC might know a thing or two about them.

11. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Kit:
    I have a dick bigger than all the guys here at fugly<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I call bullshit on that one.

12. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

lts see it then kit.

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Smokey McPot:
    ever heard of ICP or Twiztid or Blaze or naybody Killa or Dark Lotus or anyone else on Psychopathic?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey man, you never know Who reads these forums

So somkey, you heard any Psychopathic ryda's yet?

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    I call bullshit on that one.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

its true

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bitch of the Year:
    I would believe that. That's not hard to achieve.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh u have one, too?
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    lts see it then kit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

post a pic of yerself first

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Damian:
    P.S.; Bitch of the year; I know you wish that you could look as beautiful as Pamela Anderson, or Heather Lockleer, but give it up ... you look more like an outback canine mongrel with a really cheap hair dye job! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hair? wtf r u doing criticizing on her hair? yer the one that needs a trim n a color change!

15. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

Has anyone noticed how DXS only replies to me? I think he WANTS me. Oh shit I'm gonna throw up!!

16. kitana

kitana New Member

Has anyone noticed how DXS only replies to me? I think he WANTS me. Oh shit I'm gonna throw up!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, he wants you. better watch out, he might stalk u offline

17. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Has anyone noticed how DXS only replies to me? I think he WANTS me. Oh shit I'm gonna throw up!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you blame him? Who wouldnt want this?

18. Damian

Damian New Member

Bitch of the year; you fishy fucked up whore; you are one pathetic god damned cunt!
    Bitch of the year; you fishy fucked up whore; you are one pathetic god damned cunt!

SERIOUSLY!!!

P.S.; Bitch of the year; I know you wish that you could look as beautiful as Pamela Anderson, or Heather Lockleer, but give it up ... you look more like an outback canine mongrel with a really cheap hair dye job!

19. Damian

Damian New Member

Skank of the Whores ... now you are on my proverbial shit list!

DXS was here ...

20. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

Oh FINALLY I get on your shit list.