Know Thine Enemy #2

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Oct 16, 2001.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Just bringing this back to the top to help keep things in perspective

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

fuck I was hoping this thread got mysteriously deleted.. Im sick of conspiracy therioes, Im tired of bag pipes, Im sick of anti-infedel sand nigger propaganda, Im just sick of everything.. EWe hate them, they hate us, we both suck equally, case closed..

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

OI!I tought you were in jail,crim scum!

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Shit-sorry...crim cunt.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

iot was 9-11.. the D.A. was sympathetic and gave me a 1 month continuance...

Fuck man, I swear, If I have to sit in another room and inhale shitty ass mexican B.O. Vapors, Im going to hijack me a plane and crash tha tfucker into that great big sombrero at south of the border in South carolina

6. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

While you're at it, feel free to torch every one of those damned billboard signs on I-95.

7. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IMC hates you:
    Im going to hijack me a plane and crash tha tfucker into that great big sombrero at south of the border in South carolina <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NOOOOOOO it was a spot of sunshine on the trip to Florida for millions of children, those great signs, the overpriced plastic shit, the chance to take pictures with concret gorillas, dinosaurs, and flamingos...it should be made a national monument to tourist cheese.