kitana kam

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by kitana, Mar 30, 2002.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by heinrich_himmler_is_a_slut:
    when I watched kitana cam, she bent over and it looked like she was takin a shit, it was really gross.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

funny, i dont recall ever doing that.
    you lie too much.

2. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    i bet your parent were always left wondering what those polythene bags full of yellow goo where.. well, now they know..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, why do you think rat is the way she is?
    look at her whiskers and beady eyes.
    its the glue!

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

*yawn*

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

*cracks whip*

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    *cracks whip*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*busts out the handcuffs*

6. MrTim

MrTim New Member

I hate that "god loves you" person. I hope someone hacks the claw end of a hammer into his face repeatedly.
    OK time for my medication.

7. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitana The UnDead:
    funny, i dont recall ever doing that.
    you lie too much.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kitana it is your word against the many innocent people who saw the turds coming out of your ass, face it bitch, you have a shitting problem and that is ok, just work with god loves you and you can find a solution.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

dick, y did u bring this thread up again? whats wrong with u?

9. MrTim

MrTim New Member

Kitana, what is your favorite drink? I want to get some ideas for this weekend.

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrTim:
    Kitana, what is your favorite drink? I want to get some ideas for this weekend.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i like kool-aid. what r u gonna do this weekend?

11. MrTim

MrTim New Member

Im going to get fucking obliterated and I want some good ideas for alcohol. Besides I do my best work when I can barely see the letters I type.

Check www.sickppl.com

12. kitana

kitana New Member

oh...