Kinky Afro

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by theonlylivingboy, Sep 20, 2002.

1. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

OK competition closed.
    The results are as follows:

In 3rd place...........
    Dub with "Loaded"

In 2nd place...........
    UE with "Fishheads"

and the winner is......
    Rat for suggesting "Surfin' bird"

Congratulations Rat, here's your prize...

Pimp has been disqualified, "Oo-ee-oo-ah-ah, Ting-tang-walla-walla-bing-bang...."
    is not the opening to "Witchdoctor", I had a sneaking feeling this was the case so I checked it out, the first lines are..
    "I told the witchdoctor, I was in love with you. I told the witchdoctor, I was in love with you. And than the witchdoctor, he told me what to do, He said that......"
    So shame on you boy. I don't know some people will try anything.

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

oh thank you, thank you. *bows i never win anything! you like me, you reeeally like me!

i always think of that John Walter's flick when i hear than song, and the activity that was occuring as it played.

3. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Picky fucking prick.

Thats cos your an arrogant penis dribble.

I dont know, you were moderator once, what happened?

Well, I personally think its cool because I have only heard it fully for the first time recently. I think the beat is nicely performed and the lead & bass guitars add funky rhythm. Yeah the words are repetitive, but take every love song or boy band cover out there and you'll have something as equally repetitive, if not worse.

Its why I asked where we draw the line, because I guessed that all you old cunts would know songs that I'd have thought as complete shite. Oh look, I was right.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> so unless you can come up with something significantly better, fuck off and bother someone else.

Cunt. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha, you fucking hypocrite, I thought all your attempts were shite anyway, you sad tosser.

And, before you go mouthing off that I am uncultured and too young, I like the king, jimi hendrix, dire straights, roxy music, some classical, east coast, west coast, techno, drum & bass, house, garage, dustbin, alternative, whatever. I dont give a fuck, as long as its funky.

When you've finished sucking pimps dick, you can head over to my place, i'm in need of some r&r.

4. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Obsessive Compulsive:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I personally think its cool

You only know the song existed 'cos Tarantino put it on a soundtrack, just wtched "Pulp Fiction" for the 1st time have you?
    And, before you go mouthing off that I am uncultured and too young, I like dire straights, roxy music, .[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I rest my fucking case

BTW competitions closed and you came last fuckwit.

Please excuse spelling, typing, quoting etc. I'm as pissed as a motherfucker.

5. Disorder

Disorder New Member

Not really. I've heard it on the radio several times, on advertisements AND, of course, pulp fiction.

I didnt even notice the song when I watched pulp for the first time, but as I now have the DivX avi on my computer I was able to listen at my convenience and found it quite funky. Consequently, I've had an mp3 of it for the past 6 months.

Go think up something else you can try, that didnt work.

6. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    oh thank you, thank you. *bows i never win anything! you like me, you reeeally like me!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right now, your acting like Sally Field is making me horny..(man, do I need a date, or just a fuck!)

7. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

She asked me why, why I'm a hairy guy. I'm hairy noon and nighty nighty night, my hair is a fright. I'm hairy high and low, don't ask me why, I don't know. Its not her lack of bread like the greatful dead, darlin'.... GIMME A HEAD OF HAIR!!!!! long beautiful hair!!!!! yallo know the rest!!!!!!!!! I know it was over, but i can't help but post the inspiring song!!!!!

8. SoCal Shortman

SoCal Shortman New Member

I think this all comes down to one simple question...

Are afros kinky?

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    Pimp has been disqualified, "Oo-ee-oo-ah-ah, Ting-tang-walla-walla-bing-bang...."
    is not the opening to "Witchdoctor", I had a sneaking feeling this was the case so I checked it out, the first lines are..
    "I told the witchdoctor, I was in love with you. I told the witchdoctor, I was in love with you. And than the witchdoctor, he told me what to do, He said that......"
    So shame on you boy. I don't know some people will try anything.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

is that what it was "witchdoctor".. didn't have a fucking clue.. i just typed out the cheesiest lines i could think of

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Obsessive Compulsive:
    Thats cos your an arrogant penis dribble.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes i am, and i quite freely admit to it, but you're even more arrogant.. the frightening thing is, you don't even realise it

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>I dont know, you were moderator once, what happened?
    [/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

imc fucked it up by deleting shitloads of early posts... isn't he naughty

10. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

BRONZER!

Sally Field, now she was a fucking horny bird but she also reminded me of Sally James of Tiswas. Or was me and my squinty eyed wanking getting them confused?

Ulf you need a date and a fuck as the 2 normally go hand in hand unless you're IMC of course...

No, but some BOOTS are...

11. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> you don't even realise it
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm a taurus, so its obvious that I can be rather stuborn at times and, despite what you say, I have noticed it.
    Although, most of the time its because people like you, who wind me up so much that it just comes out to protect my dignity, which is what you and nursey always aim to demolish. So, when it comes to your cocky comments, your picking and humiliating, then yes, I might seem arrogant. But only because I fucking hate you.

12. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

I'm a Taurus also, which apparently means I have a prediliction for meat pies...

13. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

And it's back to the board for the lyrics game, and your next question to win a tube of smarties is this, name the song and the band from these opening lyrics...

Peace is a dirty word she used to be a painted bird, and war she's a whore but dontcha you know we love her more and more...

Hands on buzzers

14. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Peace Dog- The Cult.

i fuckin' love smarties!

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Personally, I think you should've won for Jesus built my hotrod... But that's just me.

16. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Salvage:
    Personally, I think you should've won for Jesus built my hotrod... But that's just me. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if
    ding a ding dang my dang a long ling longwas part of the first two lines i might have.

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:

In 2nd place...........
    UE with "Fishheads"
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Another song along those lines...

Hello Dad

I’m in jail

Hello Dad

I’m in jail

Hi Dad

I’m calling you from jail

Hi Dad

Happy birthday

I’m in jail

Jail

Jail

Hi Dad

After all those years, I'm in jail now

I'm In jail

I'm in jail

I'm in jail

I like it here

It's nice

I like it

Hello Dad

I'm in jail

Hello

Hello Dad

I am in jail

Say hi to mom

From jail

I'm in jail

I'm gonna stay here

I like it here

Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Yeah, throw away the key!

I'm in jail

Hello Dad

Hello

Hi Dad, I'm in jail

Jail

Jail

Jail

Jail

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Does anybody know any Captain Beefheart and the Magic Band songs?

I bought the album for 2 bucks and it was worth every penny.

Here's some of his lyrics...

81 Poop Hatch

My eyes are burnt and bleeding and all that looks like a monkey on a silver bar … big poop hatch with a cotton hatch – hatch holes that the light shows in and the light shows out … and the little red fence … and the wire and the wood … and the barbs and the berries … and the tires and the bottles and the caruponrims … and the heat swims on its fenders and the dust collects and the rust of autumn surrenders into gold … trumpet poop on the ground with peanuts its bell was blocking an ant’s vision … and the mice played in its air holes and valves … a ladybug crawled off its mouthpiece standing out red and blacked its wings and blew off to a flower … its hum heard just above the ground … black dots were hung in what turned out to be an olive tree that originally held a tree house full of a building with one small window … birds and broken glass and tiny bits of newspaper … "My sun is free from the window," said the god the green dabbers … rice wires mouse tins and milk muffins … cereal and stone … matches and masks and mace and clubs … and splintered shaft light intrigues a cricket on a dust jeweled penlet … cobwebs collect down plaster run into a hole and find collected glass that drinks the reflection of midday afternoon midway between telegraph lines … a silver wing – a cloud – a rumbling of a cloud … a crowd of various violins strum from next door through my wall into my ear obviously artificial … neighbors laugh through sandwiches … Harlem babies – their stomachs explode into roars … their eyes shiny with starvation … spreckled hula dance on my phonograph … my door rattles windy … sand wears my rug shoe and taps on the unheard finish of an hourglass I cannot hear … a typical musician’s nest of thoughts filter through dust speakers … "Why don’t you go home? Oh Blobby, are you great," exclaims two lips in some jumbled rock ‘n’ roll tune and wears a spot I cannot scratch … the surface of a friend … this high book a friend laid on me … on the couch relaxing in the corner behind a still life pond with plenty of bugs and lily pads slurred in mud banks and boulders tin cans and raisins warped by thought … strain on the spoon like a wheat check – check Bif – cotton popping out of his sleeve … poop hatch open – big poop hatch with a cotton hatch – hatch holes – got to pick up the horns … but the head won’t move until it walks

*disclaimer* the Was (Not Was) lyrics I did myself, the latter was a cut and paste job

18. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Peace Dog- The Cult.

i fuckin' love smarties! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

family size tube is heading your way...