K.... K.... K.... K... Kitanaaaaaaaa

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Tojo Burbage, May 17, 2002.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Come on,Cheezedawg!The joke's up now...it's you...in drag,on acid,isn't it?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

PPPHHHHHFFFFTTTTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Im crying im laughing so hard.. HEy cheeze, tell them about the flock of seagulls asshole that fucking cruised you that one time.. you called him George Micheals or something... that was some funny shit...

2. Lady Maelstrom

Lady Maelstrom New Member

Incidentally, since you are so good at posting other people's pictures on the BB, when do we see yours, hm?

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I've posted more pictures of myself than anyone else here,i think.Go and have a fucking look.

4. Lady Maelstrom

And that would be where, exactly? Punk-ass bitch, remember?

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Oh look!You are female.Tsk!My mistake.

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I've seen the nursey nipples... i have a membership though

7. Lady Maelstrom

Ah, see? I'm too fucking cheap to be a member of anything...

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lady Maelstrom:
    *points upward* See the little icons above the message? Just point your pointer over the one that looks like a little house & click it...if yer having troubles with that, just beg, whine, and plead, and I might give it to ya... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dur dur

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lady Maelstrom:
    Ah, see? I'm too fucking cheap to be a member of anything...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, u just have to pay.

9. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Gay homo animal magnetism = free meal.

Um, I think I'll pay. :p

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yeah but if he'd been a bit nicer to faggotyslap he coulda got a free drink too

11. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp Monchichi:
    yeah but if he'd been a bit nicer to faggotyslap he coulda got a free drink too<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And a place to stay the night FREE!

Those fags can be pretty handy!

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

and a bit of a handful too

13. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

and the only downfall is you gotta smoke the occasional dick or get assjacked! What a deal!

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

ratilla would be in heaven... if she wasn't exempt

15. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

ah hah! so i'd be a terrific homo! that's good to know. hmmm.

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    ah hah! so i'd be a terrific homo! that's good to know. hmmm. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahaha! *points n laughs*

17. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    PPPHHHHHFFFFTTTTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Im crying im laughing so hard.. HEy cheeze, tell them about the flock of seagulls asshole that fucking cruised you that one time.. you called him George Micheals or something... that was some funny shit...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok. Here's the story. I'm sitting at truckstop in Dublin, VA trying to get something to eat before I got some sleep. At the other end of the counter sits this queer ass guy with a primped up, red haired, dye-job of a haircut looking like a damn puffy boy. I couldn't help but look over and giggle at his queerness to myself. Apparently, he saw me looking at him and moved over next to me. He rested his head in his hand and looked at me while batting his eyelashes. This is how the conversation went.

Fag - Hey. Is it just me or did I notice you looking at me?

Cheeze - You mean me?

Fag- Uh huh. Did you like something or just looking?

Cheeze - Well... uhh... yeah I guess you caught me. I was looking at you.

Fag - Oh yeah? How come?

Cheeze - Well you see, I was just wondering if there was a Culture Club fan club meeting in town ...or if perhaps Andrew Ridgely was looking for a new partner...

Fag - Ex-CUSE me??

Cheeze - Well, you're sitting at the counter looking like you just got back from a WHAM audition with your six dollar poofed up haircut. Then you have the nerve to roll your George Micheal lookin' ass down here and try to pick me up. Did you wanna sing "Faith" to me or something?

Fag - I think I'll just leave now.

Cheeze - That's a good idea. Take your Careless Whisper to the other end of the counter, Rump Goblin.

The fag goes back to this seat and I continue to eat my burger. Just then the waitress comes up to me and scolds me.

Waitress - Why did you treat Kenny like that? He comes in here all the time and you insulted him and hurt his feelings.

Cheeze - Some fag rolls up on me and trys to make a move.. and you're giving me shit about sending him away?

Waitress - I think you had just better leave now.

Cheeze - Fine. I have to get some sleep anyway. Tell George Micheal over there not wake me up before I go-go.

With that I left, leaving the rest of my food for the waitress to clean up. Why is it ok for a woman to shoot down a man at a bar, but a man isn't allowed to tell a fag to go fuck himself? At least I got a free meal out of it.