K.... K.... K.... K... Kitanaaaaaaaa

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Tojo Burbage, May 17, 2002.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Siber Bitch:
    brixtor is gay. Nigga Kit's dead birdy told me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh!
    he talkin to ya, too?
    its scary, aint it?

2. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

he came to me in a dream and said "Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch. And this is the fashion which thou shalt make it of: the length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits, the breadth of it fifty cubits, and the height of it thirty cubits."

Ooops. Wrong dream.

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Siber Bitch:
    he came to me in a dream and said "Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch. And this is the fashion which thou shalt make it of: the length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits, the breadth of it fifty cubits, and the height of it thirty cubits."

Ooops. Wrong dream.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AHHHHHH! dat's a demon! watch out, girly, dat's a demon!
    oh, pray to da Lord!

4. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    dont beleive anything you see on telly, read in the paper or get told by a short-tooled american

if i lived down the road, i'd already be there to give you a good seeing too.

raah, down boy..

5. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

i dream about demons a lot. i mean real demons. scarey shit! stuff like getting pregnant to a demon. god damn my head is warped weeeee

6. slab-o-spam

slab-o-spam New Member

that website is the shit hahahah
    black jesus hahahah thats funny

ohhh and kit i forgive you <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitanaBADKITTY:
    tommy and slab r pussies<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

7. kitana

kitana New Member

i dream about demons a lot. i mean real demons. scarey shit! stuff like getting pregnant to a demon. god damn my head is warped weeeee<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dun worry, girly, i sent a praya fa ya to da black jesus. da savia will help ya. just haf faith

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by slab-o-spam:
    that website is the shit hahahah
    black jesus hahahah thats funny

ohhh and kit i forgive you
    da black jesus is da bom, but i dun rememba talking shit like dat bout my homeboy, slab.

9. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

god damn my head is warped weeeee<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well,you are posting on Fugly,so something has to be wrong with you...

10. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>oh, tommy, yas my new nigga now, ya gettin sweet on me white boi...
    cum on, bay-bee, cum to momma, i'll sho ya my hot eb-ny stuff...

--------------------

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey kit is this your unique way of saying you want my cock in your ass?

11. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Tommy learned how to quote!! YaaaY,let's snoodle!!!!

12. Guest

Guest Guest

DNAZA LEARN HOW TO QOUTE TOO BUT CANT RMEMBER HOW CAUSE COLD BEER DANZA DRANK TOO MANY OF.

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    hey kit is this your unique way of saying you want my cock in your ass?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WTF R U Talking ABout?

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    Tommy learned how to quote!! YaaaY,let's snoodle!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NUt In The FOrums!

15. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Danza:
    DNAZA LEARN HOW TO QOUTE TOO BUT CANT RMEMBER HOW CAUSE COLD BEER DANZA DRANK TOO MANY OF.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

DANZy Didnt Make It PAst The 4Th Grade

16. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i dont know what im talking about either kit bit kit sure is fun,im coming to the states at the end of the year kit can i stay with you,it'll save me a fortune on hotel rooms and prostitutes let me know.

17. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    i dont know what im talking about either kit bit kit sure is fun,im coming to the states at the end of the year kit can i stay with you,it'll save me a fortune on hotel rooms and prostitutes let me know.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yer nut cumming to texas r u?
    u cant stay with me, my dad will kill u, my parents are the old-fashioned over-protective type. but if u do travel here, i can visit u n entertain u.

18. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

Can I come stay with you then, Kit? Surely your parents won't mind if I stay. Unless they think we are going to dyke it out?

19. kitana

kitana New Member

Can I come stay with you then, Kit? Surely your parents won't mind if I stay. Unless they think we are going to dyke it out?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, they still are suspicious of ppl. they suck, overprotective

20. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

Ohhhh they think I am a murderous raper??