Just something to think about...?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ImAFag, Dec 16, 2002.

1. ImAFag

ImAFag New Member

ummm----- ok that man has watched way to many horsey movies....

im sorry

2. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    u dun happen to have any year book pics would ya? i got loads more of those types of pics...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i could probly scan some...Its kind funny tho,cuz the same guy went around sending me and another girl nudie pics of him,so we posted them on a webpage with his full name,and sent it to numerous high schools...hehehe,i should recirculate that cuz hes in college now,what a way to begin the year..

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:
    i could probly scan some...Its kind funny tho,cuz the same guy went around sending me and another girl nudie pics of him,so we posted them on a webpage with his full name,and sent it to numerous high schools...hehehe,i should recirculate that cuz hes in college now,what a way to begin the year..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SHARE!
    for all u know, that is him getting some kash for college.

4. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

I think he may be the reason my axe broke up.

5. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    SHARE!
    for all u know, that is him getting some kash for college.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya, I wouldnt doubt it...He always did seem like the flamer type...he waitaminute...it was his fault that me and my exe broke up...i think theres a coincidence here...

6. EllaMichelle

EllaMichelle New Member

ummm....I'm a bi female so I guess I'm half gay...

7. djdev

djdev New Member

so is lil devil

8. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

so is devdev

9. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

yes, bow down to the goatse god.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you for the credit kit. I knew you would like My "kit's thread" should we revive it?? More pickies for little kittie!!

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:
    Ya, I wouldnt doubt it...He always did seem like the flamer type...he waitaminute...it was his fault that me and my exe broke up...i think theres a coincidence here... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u need to get revenge then

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Enslaved Penis' Smooth Boy's Penis:
    I think he may be the reason my axe broke up.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ooh *pops a boner*

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    Thank you for the credit kit. I knew you would like My "kit's thread" should we revive it?? More pickies for little kittie!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

RESURRECT IT!

11. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by devdev:
    so is lil devil<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn,who told you....