Joking

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by cittykat, Mar 29, 2003.

1. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

ooookaayyy, what meds are you on?

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cittykat:
    and i have been to drink deeply and dream. aauugghhh it's disgraceful how fuckin crazy they are <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

is the right answer!!!

3. ChemicalNova

ChemicalNova New Member

its not what meds IS she on its what meds should she be on.. What a fucking twat. You're just trying to seem all cool and shit so people will like you, guess what we dont... well i guess i cant speak for everyone else but i sure as hell dont you fucking douche bag

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ChemicalNova:
    its not what meds IS she on its what meds should she be on.. What a fucking twat. You're just trying to seem all cool and shit so people will like you, guess what we dont... well i guess i cant speak for everyone else but i sure as hell dont you fucking douche bag<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you are a fucking moron. Most raver kids are though

5. ChemicalNova

ChemicalNova New Member

im not a fucking retarded raver you shit head. i you couldnt pay me to jump around like they do i dont have to explain my name but know im NO FUCKING raver.
    have a wonderful day.

6. the_12_inch_pianist

the_12_inch_pianist New Member

You guys must not get much pussy....

By the way, if I go down on a girl when she's on her period am I a vampire? I mean when the shit's really flowing and the blood clots and chunks are coming out, not just like at the end when it's a little brown. Sometimes I look like a vampire after I come up....If I did that to a vampire cult chick, would she kiss me after?

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i haven't had sex in 2 months
    and in answer to your questions... no, probably..

8. ChemicalNova

ChemicalNova New Member

im a girl...lol and i wouldnt let someone eat my pussy during my period but some goth vampire cult chicks just might.

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ChemicalNova:
    im a girl...lol and i wouldnt let someone eat my pussy during my period but some goth vampire cult chicks just might. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and you raver chiks don't shave that shit eaither you nasty skanks

10. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

Im a chick, (with shaved pussy) and I dont mind someone goin down when Im on the rag, but then again Im nasty fucking whore. But I would NEVER fuckin lick the bloody beef curtains...call me a prude

11. ChemicalNova

ChemicalNova New Member

12. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cittykat:
    i've met someone called 'Maximus the Hunter'. his real name was james... and i have been to drink deeply and dream. aauugghhh it's disgraceful how fuckin crazy they are <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I still think about that whole time with such fondness. Stupid vampire-wannabe chicks are so much fun (especially with my own skewed perspective on them).

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    (especially with my own skewed perspective on them).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah man.. skewed perspective can be pretty useful to that mentally impaired toothygothslut... being able to keep an eye on the jugular while glued to buffy impresses her socially inept minions no end

14. cittykat

cittykat New Member

oh hell no!! it was a fucking phase. you biatches.
    i don't think i'm a vampire... last yr my IQ was 132... i'm not socially inept... And most important: I HAVNT WATCHED BUFFY IN THREE YEARS. how wude

15. Triumph

Triumph New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by the_12_inch_pianist:
    You guys must not get much pussy....

By the way, if I go down on a girl when she's on her period am I a vampire? I mean when the shit's really flowing and the blood clots and chunks are coming out, not just like at the end when it's a little brown. Sometimes I look like a vampire after I come up....If I did that to a vampire cult chick, would she kiss me after?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you kidding man? That's when you know that bitch is in heat. That doesn't make you a vampire, it just means that you are more kinky than a french poodle's pubic hair.

16. Triumph

Triumph New Member

(...and those french poodles are such sluts!)

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally intended to posted, with complicated UBB code, by Triumph the Insult Comic Dog:
    (...and those french poodles are such sluts!)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've never met a poodle that wasn't a slut...

18. Triumph

Triumph New Member

Yes, thank you for fixing my clerical error. Typing, as you can imagine, isn't my strongest point. Especially when I'm only using one paw. Heheh, I kid I kid.

19. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

oh hell no!! it was a fucking phase. you biatches.
    i don't think i'm a vampire... last yr my IQ was 132... i'm not socially inept... And most important: I HAVNT WATCHED BUFFY IN THREE YEARS. how wude
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, email me already. You say you're in Iceland, correct?

20. the_12_inch_pianist

the_12_inch_pianist New Member

Are there any vampire chicks in the victims section? There ought to be...