jesus fucking christ

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by D, Sep 27, 2002.

1. Disorder

Disorder New Member

i doubt it, bobs currently got a missus that he wants to stay faithful too.

2. D

D New Member

ignore that shit i was fucked.

erm......omg...

oops.
    deja vu

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Bob? You mean Psycho Bob who had posted his member in the members forum?

4. D

D New Member

5. SoCal Shortman

SoCal Shortman New Member

Because some of us have friends to spend time with on Friday nights.

6. D

D New Member

stupid dick head....

ergh your such a dick im not even gonna explain it to you...

fucking wanker

7. D

D New Member

erm.... i just realised that it was Firday night last night and not tonight....Iam fucked again though... and tired as fuck.

anyway... not like people in here have friends in real life.

8. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    uhm, 'kiss you'? i think i will say, "Je veux vous faire l'amour doux sucrer le pantalon! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

baise tu is fuck you. hmm and then i looked at altavista's translator and it says fuck is foutre, hmmm kiss is beq or beck whichever way. Hmmm those translators are fucked up, or all i learned in french class was wrong.

9. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    baise tu is fuck you. hmm and then i looked at altavista's translator and it says fuck is foutre, hmmm kiss is beq or beck whichever way. Hmmm those translators are fucked up, or all i learned in french class was wrong.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Frenchy told me 'baise' is kiss. either that or he was tryin to trick me into asking for a lay.

10. D

D New Member

seeing as no one understands what i say anyway as english is obviously not my first language... Ill give ya something to translate.

I have a fit, sexy, fucking gorgeous young male talking to me right now... hooray for me

(in no way am i say i dont usually talk to fit blokes.... )

11. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    what the fuck is fuck then??????

12. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by a *very* happy Wank:
    seeing as no one understands what i say anyway as english is obviously not my first language... Ill give ya something to translate.

I have a fit, sexy, fucking gorgeous young male talking to me right now... hooray for me

(in no way am i say i dont usually talk to fit blokes.... )
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

less talk wank more action!!!!!!!!

13. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

if you don't get in from friday night till 8pm saturday should you go out saturday night

i am thinking i might stay home

drink something not alcoholic and hang out in my jammas

14. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

hey thats a good alternative! but why non alcoholic?

15. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    hey thats a good alternative! but why non alcoholic?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

we were drinking cheap cheap cheap tequila shots last night

montezuma

this guy got me and my friend jen to go to his place with the promise of good tequila

patron anejo

she was waaaaaaaaaaaaay drunk and up for whatever he had in mind

i wasn't

fucking 2 hour walk dragging her drunk ass when he threw us out

then trying to catch up with the buzz i lost during our hike with vodka at her place

absolute

after spending the night drinking out of the same bottle as her, sleeping with her leg over me, brushing my teeth with her toothbrush this morning, and wearing her underwear today...i should have just fucked her like that dude wanted

so apple juice for me tonight

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

My night was boring, I blew glass all night and made a delivery in Fayetville NC and made $700 ... boring stuff

17. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IMC hates you:
    My night was boring, I blew glass all night and made a delivery in Fayetville NC and made $700 ... boring stuff<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

$700 for blowing in fayetteville

in a town like that isn't that like 140 bjs

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I have no idea.. I just deliverd some bublers, onnies, spoons and hammers.. I never got any blowjobs... I'll try harder next time..

19. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IMC hates you:
    I have no idea.. I just deliverd some bublers, onnies, spoons and hammers.. I never got any blowjobs... I'll try harder next time..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

harder

does your tortured cock still get hard

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

get hard? its always hard... sheesh