Jason X

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by GreenAppleSplatters, Apr 25, 2002.

1. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Holy shit! You're alive!

Why don't you just put your money where your mouth is, and prove your dynamicity?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was starting to get worried about shorty too. I thought she might of got a life or something...

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by U my little pussy fart:

I quite agree.....I give great head!
    IMC...where can I go to get a tattoo around here? I have a design I want and dont know who does free style.
    I would LOOVE to meet you....um ...wait....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cape Fear Tattoo... ask for Shawn Beck, He did the Anime Chick on my arm:

Completly freehand... and if we meet you better be about fucking... Everything I I know I learned from the band Twiztid...

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Holy shit! You're alive!

Why don't you just put your money where your mouth is, and prove your dynamicity?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i have been proving it. over and over and over again.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    yeah, something like that. busy with finals, drinking margarita's in preparation for Cinqo de Mayo and sucking the mad cock of my new man. and i'm not short dammnit.