Jason vs. Freddy

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Schmed, Jun 28, 2003.

1. Schmed

Schmed New Member

the movie poster was just released today and the battle of a lifetime is a mere 48 days away, i have been waiting for this to happen since i was about 9, so who is gonna win?? i got a 12er of Blue Bull that says jason kicks freddys ass.

2. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

I think that they will realize that their powers of evil draw them in to a bond...and with that they become homosexual lovers.

3. 1337

1337 New Member

well it depends what it is about.
    from the trailer i saw there is still people to slash, so it may be a killing spree contest, or the people could be trapped in wherever the fight is taking place.

i got my money on jason.

4. Schmed

Schmed New Member

well this is the plot in a nutshell, somehow they have made the kids on elm street stop dreaming , and freddy has no fear to feed off of, so he ressurects jason , brings him to elm st. to scare the kids, jason finds out he is being used and is pissed thus the vs. part of the title... wow that was dorky...

5. 1337

1337 New Member

so 3/4th of the movie will be your standard slasher, and 1 final fight scene?

6. Schmed

Schmed New Member

sounds about right.

7. Schmed

Schmed New Member

and adding H20 to the equasion is questionable...

8. kat

kat New Member

I dunno, I was never really into the Friday the 13th movies,they were too campy and cheesy for my liking. At least with Freddy,there was definitely the cheese factor,but he also made it humourous with his wonderful witticisms.

All-time number one tho,has to be Michael Myers.... except the last movie,that shit pissed me off. they should have just left it at H20,dumb bastards.

9. kat

kat New Member

ok,well the plotline of h20 had a good idea behind it,to tie off the entire series. im sorry i dunno about anoyne else,but for gods sake, theres what,10 friday the 13th movies? thats pushing the limits. and it just pisses me off that ****oween was the original slasher movie,and now the series has been run into the ground.