its so great

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by anonym, Nov 8, 2002.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i must have caught that retarded reading disease that wank has, cos i read mr perverts post 3 times and i never saw 'internet' in there once

2. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sarcastic_Bitch:
    lol your "internet friends" the "pixels" on your screen? Get life you fucking loser, stop jerking off all day and go outside.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now come on, that was below the belt!

3. sweetlyscented

sweetlyscented New Member

I was implying that the only friends he has are on the internet...................

That make any sense now??????

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

jesus, have you noticed how jokes lose their edge when you have to explain them, cunt

5. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

...but you see Pimp, he wasn't really a welder. it was just the kid pretending to be a welder...

6. sweetlyscented

"Now stop wasting my time, woman... I have people to meet, places to be, drugs to smoke.. Unlike you"

You don't have people to meet you have your right hand and a brand new mag of smut. Places to be? You can stand on that welfare line another day. Drugs to smoke? Did your mom give you permission to smoke her oregano?

"You just sit there with your moms dildo and tell yourself that you have friends, you're pretty and you're not overweight."

My moms dildo? I don't need a dildo, I have a real cock to sit on at night. Tell myself I have friends, and I'm pretty and not overweight? Does it MATTER what I look like? You are never going to meet me so why do you fucking care? Post a picture of yourself, I have posted a pic of myself. People who complain and try to "diss" on how someone else looks is just another ugly motherfucker that we HUMAN BEINGS have to stare at. You are the peice of shit I had to scrape off my shoe. What you say means nothing. Keep posting what you "PRETEND" you have to do, I can tell that you have no fucking life outside of your bedroom.

DO you ever leave your house? You worthless peice of shit, do you need an IV for your online life addiction? Take the dead mouse out of your crusty shoe, put some oil in the rusty hinges of your door and explore what we people call "LIFE" you nasty son of a bitch.

Pimpchichi Are you talking about me or your mother, I assume its your mom since put her name in your post <b>cunt</b>

7. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

You didn't post a pic,you posted a link to a page that read 'sorry this page cannot be viewed'.

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sarcastic_Bitch:
    blahblahinsult blahblahassumption blahblahhypocrisy

then:
    Pimpchichi Are you talking about me or your mother, I assume its your mom since put her name in your post <b>cunt</b>
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

jesus, you obviously missed this thread you yeast infected cunt

9. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

"Now stop wasting my time, woman... I have people to meet, places to be, drugs to smoke.. Unlike you"

You don't have people to meet you have your right hand and a brand new mag of smut. Places to be? You can stand on that welfare line another day. Drugs to smoke? Did your mom give you permission to smoke her oregano?

"You just sit there with your moms dildo and tell yourself that you have friends, you're pretty and you're not overweight."

My moms dildo? I don't need a dildo, I have a real cock to sit on at night. Tell myself I have friends, and I'm pretty and not overweight? Does it MATTER what I look like? You are never going to meet me so why do you fucking care? Post a picture of yourself, I have posted a pic of myself. People who complain and try to "diss" on how someone else looks is just another ugly motherfucker that we HUMAN BEINGS have to stare at. You are the peice of shit I had to scrape off my shoe. What you say means nothing. Keep posting what you "PRETEND" you have to do, I can tell that you have no fucking life outside of your bedroom.

DO you ever leave your house? You worthless peice of shit, do you need an IV for your online life addiction? Take the dead mouse out of your crusty shoe, put some oil in the rusty hinges of your door and explore what we people call "LIFE" you nasty son of a bitch.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

After reading that crock of horse mung you call a post it has been brought to my attention that you are incapable of spelling the word “Piece”.

What else was brought to my attention is that your entire rambling post was based entirely on assumption.

If you can tell all this from a screen name and posts on an internet message board, then I’d say you’re the one who needs to get out more. I’d say you’re the one who needs friends. I’d say you’re the one who is online too much etc, etc..

You don’t need a dildo you say? Well well, the fact that you need to come online and brag about your sex life is proof enough you’re lying.

The only person that would touch your PMS-ing ass is yourself..

What man in his right mind would go near you? I mean if you’re like this on a forum, imagine how angry you must be in real life? I know I wouldn’t wanna meet you, especially not in a dark alley.

You’re right, it doesn’t matter what you look. In fact you mere existence doesn’t matter to anyone.

So why don’t you just run along with your imaginary boyfriend and go fuck yourself?

OOORRR...

If you feel like you need to carry on this brutal attack on my life **cries** then why don’t you stay? But this time instead of being a nigger loving assuming redneck hoe of a hypocritical pile of pubic hairs who makes no sense in her posts and gets angry at the smallest things online, why don’t you gather your ass some facts on me instead of pulling words out of your 400lbs ass and throwing them together in a reply?

Yeah, I said HYPOCRITICAL... I’d be suprised if you even know what the word means, but who cares.. Your irrelevant bitchass can go look it up. I will, however, explain WHY you are a hypocrite.

You think I care about what you look like? I don’t.. But let me ask you something, why do you care so much about my life? What’s so important about my life that you need to take all this time and write your posts? Why would you care If I never leave my house or I’m online all day or whatever else you rambled about?

Go get a life, bitch...

Instead of coming online claiming how big your boyfriends cock is and assuming everything about everyone else without getting facts...

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hey motherfucker!!!.. i pointed out the assumption and hypocrisy first!!!

11. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    hey motherfucker!!!.. i pointed out the assumption and hypocrisy first!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't read your reply!

12. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Let’s stop the hussin and the fussin.

You obviously have feelings for me, so like I said.. Leave your number and i’ll call you!

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dirty Pervert:
    I didn't read your reply!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

UNCANNY

and dont make faces at me you little shit

14. sweetlyscented

Nursey: It's geoshities
    http://www.geocities.com/jasminefuentes/me.jpg

Chichi, I didnt read that post, SORRY. Although, I Can see "cunt" is your favorite word.

Dirty Slob, who cares about my spelling of """piece""". Could it be that I wasn't paying attention? Or I can't spell?? Who fucking cares, you choose.
    DIRTY, you say that I'm rambling about my life? You rambled about yours. "You have places to be, people to see, and weed to smoke" Who the fuck cares?? Noone cares about what I have to do, so you say. What makes you think people give a shit about what you have to do? Especially me.

To me, your pathetic. I'm sure it goes both ways so what's the sense of aruging back and forth? I just hate stupid fucking people like you who start arguments ASSUMING you will always be the one to come out on top.

Look at your replies, "go play with your moms dildo" How long did that take you? Jesus christ you bore me. It's not fun arguing with someone as retarded as you. I don't know the meaning of "hypocrite" Your going even lower than telling me to use my moms' dildo.

Are you gay? I never ONCE mentioned my mans dick is big. Too many fantasies not enough time. Fag.

*sniffs* I smell fresh baby powder in the air, go back to your nursery. While your at it, please choke on your warm milk.

15. sweetlyscented

let me correct myself before you do

(((((((ARGUING)))))))

*wipes sweat off forehead*

THANK GOD!! I don't want dirty to think I'm stupid!

16. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

I was implying that the only friends he has are on the internet...................

That make any sense now??????
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The pure fact that come online and assume people don't have friends shows how many you have!

Now stop wasting my time, woman... I have people to meet, places to be, drugs to smoke.. Unlike you

You just sit there with your moms dildo and tell yourself that you have friends, you're pretty and you're not overweight.

OKAY??

17. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

HIIIIIIIIIIIIII <3 <3 Wanna adopt a lamb??? I'm housebroken, I am clean, I'm not a bother. SOOOOO wanna dopt me?????

18. sweetlyscented

All I see is a big square with a red X ross

19. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

All I see is a big square with a red X ross <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

another fuck up for geocities, but anyways what do ya say!!! Can i live with you???????? I'll sleep in the yard!!

20. sweetlyscented

lol in the yard?!?! I guess I can be nice and give you the garage.

Don't worry I'll open the garage door when I start up my car.