its me im back

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by slab-o-spam, Jan 4, 2003.

1. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

*slightly stunned by the amount of blood, but decides as she made such an effort, she's worth it, ....whips out yellow fluff covered tadger*

2. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

*walks into room, wiping blood from forehead*
    On the couch sits her idol with his yellow fluff covered cock in his hand.She smiles at him shyly, she doesn't want him to realise what an ol slapper she really is.
    Licking a drop of blood from her lip she remembers where it came from and stiffles a gag.Smiles again.
    Looking around the room she begins to realise the full extent of the fetish towards yellow fluffy things this man has.Pushed under the coach are a pair of yellow slippers.

Flung on the floor are his yellow joggers.

"Damn he must have really short legs under that costume, oh well his cock looks fine"
    Hanging on the wall is his jacket.

and matching hat.

Never mind i do like yellow she thinks to herself.She turns back and walks towards him unbuttoning her blouse.
    Suddenly theres a knock at the door,he turns and looks at her "sorry i gotta get that"Putting away his fluffy cock he swaggers over to the door and opens it a crack and starts talking quietly.He turns back into the room "i've just gotta pop out for a few minutes babe, stay right where u r"
    Grabbing a fan that was hanging on the wall by the door he slides out.
    She makes herself confortable on the couch,undoing a few more buttons and pulling her skirt a little further up her leg so you could see the top of her panties.
    Twenty minutes had passed and she was getting tired of waiting.Deciding to see what could be keeping him, she walks over to the door.About to open it she hears noises coming from other side.She stops moving,listens.Strange noises.There is nibbling, clucking and noises that are only made when people are in the throws of passion.Flinging the door open she is met with a sight that will stay with her for the rest of her life....

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

That's not me!! they're groupies trying desperately to get inside my fluffy yellow underpants, check out the piss-poor quality of their costumes! Nowhere near the 'original'!

*cocks his eyebrow seductively at Bubble and walks over to her, as she gingerly lifts her skirt again, offering Dub a tantalising glimpse of her swollen pudenza.

He notices a wet patch through the white fabric and he is immediately aware she is achingly aroused, eager for his fat fluffy down cock to be buried to the hilt of her hot pussy, his cock springs to instant hardness, pulses with the blood racing through his thick veins and his balls tighten in anticiaption of her wet heat.

He kneels down in front of her and with the gentlest of touches pulls her panties to one side, and with his tongue, gently prises apart her swollen lips and thrusts his tongue hard into her sweet tasting pussy*

4. unlimited-time

Jesus that is just filth...fuckin cunt

5. unlimited-time

PM me the rest

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

BWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You love it yer filthy bitch!