Its it financial newsworthy?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Joeslogic, May 6, 2010.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Did you all see it in the news today how the DOW dropped almost 1000 points? I mean if that were to happen it would be all over the news right?

Yawn

2. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

I haven't watched the news. Did it drop 1000 points?

3. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

Yep it sure did. I just saw it on the news. They are blaming it on Greece's bailout and the global economy scare. Greece said they had to do it so Portugal and Spain weren't affected. What do the greeks care about spain and portugal?

4. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

They don't it is bullshit.

I think it had to do with people (like Soros) with vary large stakes in shorting the dollar. There was a huge dump with a rally at the end. I think its naive to the point of ridicules to blame our DOW and for that matter NASDAQ on Greece. (NASDAQ was down some 200 points when I looked earlier today.) There is the AZ issue, the Gulf of Mexico issue, and Obama flooded the shit out of Tennessee. Oil companies on the offensive from anti-capitalist attacks by the sheeple are cutting costs to survive and cutting corners in the process. and Greenpeace, S. American oil interest, Muslims or who else knows are blowing up oil rigs at precisely the perfect most vulnerable time.

People with a vested interest in whats going on pay attention to these things. The avoid the "noise" (propaganda news) or they do not survive.

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

They blamed it on a typo

Do you believe it?

Look at who bought up stocks after the bottom out. :rolleyes:

But we will prolly never know. This was BIG see at the end of the year whose net worth went up tremendously.

6. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

greenpeace used to be the good guys. what happened to turn them into ecoterrorists.

7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Don't know if it was g.p. but it all looks suspect to me.