Is she really dead?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Apr 3, 2002.

1. nymphojunkie

nymphojunkie New Member

bitch, for once somebody finally got the insult right. we are beaners not spics. sheeit.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

spic? beaner? whats the difference ese'?

3. nymphojunkie

nymphojunkie New Member

spic = = spanish bastards that are proud as fuck
    beaner = mexico mexican, or mexican american

4. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Your all dirty bean eating wetbacks to me.

5. kitana

kitana New Member

i am ok now.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    Yes Im sorry to say I accedently dropped a cynderblock on her spic head like 3 times<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

learn how to spell, ree.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    I bet she's just doing this as a cop out. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, Freddy, no.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by heinrich_himmler_is_a_slut:
    She is still alive. I saw her 2 hours ago at her house, playing her violin and crying. Damn have you ever heard of a mexican spic playing the violin? What is the world coming to these days... oh and kitana is very special she was in the texas youth sympohny. How freaking exciting. Check their page to see pics of KItana in her youth.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, i dont own any violin, i am not musically inclined. if you had driven by my house, i invite you to stop by and visit me.
    i want to kut off yer fucking balls and add em to my kollection

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    i thought mexicans played geetars and the maraccas<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fucking stereotypes. i am not even sure what maraccas are

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by heinrich_himmler_is_a_slut:
    maybe the greasy ass mexican was kitanas brother? Or maybe kitana had a sex change<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no no no

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky Bombastic:
    kit got busted 4 disecting her neighbors cat.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL, that could happen

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by user111:
    wtf, dont diss the mexican heritage. Fuckers dont understand what we mesicans be like. We aint no mofos from LA and we dont play no fucking maracas. WE be da rulaz of de world. We will dominate you white bastards and then kill your women and rape your houses or something. yea....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

by population, hispanics are a majority, but by politics and rule, they are a minority. go figure.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by user111:
    bitch, for once somebody finally got the insult right. we are beaners not spics. sheeit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

another stereotype.
    each individual is different.
    for example, i dont care for beans. as a side dish, i like white rice toasted in the blood of chicken or other meat.

damn.