Is Kitana Dead?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by unlimited-time, Feb 8, 2003.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. Dont Give A Fuck:
    No problem.

Hey Kit, do you still use AIM?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yea i am on there now.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cuntry Skank:
    i am just a sometime/newbie so i wouldnt know who it could be but it seems someone else is posting as this girl kitana

maybe cheesedawg is using her id as a way to just fuck with you all

turning fugly into one big victim
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, I have met and hung out with Jhonny Cheezedawg, he would never be this fucking retarded and stupid, even for the benifit of trying to victimamize someone. This is 100 percent dirty beaner nonesense, aka ofeila

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    no, I have met and hung out with Jhonny Cheezedawg, he would never be this fucking retarded and stupid, even for the benifit of trying to victimamize someone. This is 100 percent dirty beaner nonesense, aka orlando<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

korrected.

4. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PhingerPhuckin:
    I dont think she really did it. i know manyof people who have tryed to convince me on chat and boards that they are phyco, commiting suiside,being killed, are a 13 year old naked girl...... it never is what it seems. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WTF? Now this is just plain fucking scary!

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Well if she is im shagging her corspe before it gets to cold,i still want that ass.

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i agree with imc.. and so it seems does orlando

7. PhingerPhuckin

PhingerPhuckin New Member

meh i just think kats a raving fucking psyco...... do we really need ANY other conclusion?
    I mean come on! how much attention does one person really need?

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pimpisdeadtome:
    i agree with imc.. and so it seems does orlando<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

kum off it! the klues are all over, on my site n in all posts on the NET.

if u boyz have loads of free time, watch for the big transition.

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PhingerPhuckin:
    meh i just think kats a raving fucking psyco...... do we really need ANY other conclusion?
    I mean come on! how much attention does one person really need?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats true too, but us pet tards need lots of attenshun

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    What other conclusion do we need?i mean thats part of her appeal.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whats my appeal?

12. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    a looooooong time ago.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pimpisdeadtome:
    "you know where to find me" yes.. in this forum you fucking retard... why shouldn't i reply to your posts orlando?... if you've infected a forum i post in then i'll say something... that doesn't make you special in any way.. usually just the butt of a joke... i'm just glad you banned yourself from LOTF..

and i was i was replying to a post addressed to me, u stoopit bitch
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fuck me is it rag week??calm down you stroppy bitch.

14. kitana

kitana New Member

"you know where to find me" yes.. in this forum you fucking retard... why shouldn't i reply to your posts orlando?... if you've infected a forum i post in then i'll say something... that doesn't make you special in any way.. usually just the butt of a joke... i'm just glad you banned yourself from LOTF..

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i hate censorshit...i am sure other ppl here do, too.
    i bet u give good head.

15. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cigarettes:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u like looooooooong things dont u?

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    i hate censorshit...i am sure other ppl here do, too.
    i bet u give good head.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it's not true censorship kinty.. there's just a rule that you don't openly post pictures that could offend.. links are fine.. preferably with a warning.. then people can choose whether they want to see it or not.. most people there have kids... i hardly expect you to understand

17. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

the only thing that appeals to me about you is that fine hispanic ass,come on lets see it.

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

kum off it! the klues are all over, on my site n in all posts on the NET.

if u boyz have loads of free time, watch for the big transition.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i don't pay enough attention to you to see your 'klues'... i never visit your shitty website, and i have no intention of trawling through all the mindless drivel you've posted all over the web just to look for some bullshit 'klues' to how fucked up you are...

i don't have lots of free time.. and the free time i have won't be wasted on you... you know where to find me.. post pics of this 'big transition'... though i daresay i won't be interested enough to give them more than 5 minutes of my time... i have no great interest in you shitana.. you're just another source of cheap laughs for me..

19. kitana

kitana New Member

i don't pay enough attention to you to see your 'klues'... i never visit your shitty website, and i have no intention of trawling through all the mindless drivel you've posted all over the web just to look for some bullshit 'klues' to how fucked up you are...

i don't have lots of free time.. and the free time i have won't be wasted on you... you know where to find me.. post pics of this 'big transition'... though i daresay i won't be interested enough to give them more than 5 minutes of my time... i have no great interest in you shitana.. you're just another source of cheap laughs for me..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

then dun bother replying to my posts, u lil bitch.
    "you know where to find me"? eh?

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member