Is anyone else glad that spanky the retard is gone?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Mar 2, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    hey fuckstick tralior trash... what happened to , "You don't fuck up my orums, Ill stay away from here"?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dear mr. originality-
    you never responded about it when I asked. but hey, no problem, it's not like I'll be missing out on anything. I was bored as hell anyway. later...

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    Sumerians were not actually Semites themselves. They came in from ouside (maybe Central Asia...no one knows for certain) and basically civilized the area (bringing one of the first written languages with them).
    This was around 3500-2900 B.C. Basically, a hell of a lot of time to settle in.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow!It's nice to see someone else who understands the significance of the region!

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by skeeter:
    dear mr. originality-
    you never responded about it when I asked. but hey, no problem, it's not like I'll be missing out on anything. I was bored as hell anyway. later...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good fucking ridance you sliming little cocktard

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>originally posted by still nursing:
    Good fucking ridance you sliming little cocktard <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

uh-oh! it looks like somebody's pussy hurts!

5. cardBOARD box homie

cardBOARD box homie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Paranoid Kit:
    not for everyone<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you are just a stupid spic so you dont count

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pixel rapist:
    you are just a stupid spic so you dont count<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*cyber bitch slap*

fuck up, u dont count, u are not a true fuglyite. you dont post nearly every hour.

7. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Wow!It's nice to see someone else who understands the significance of the region! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

8. cardBOARD box homie

i havent the bandwidth or the patience to post every hour

spics dont count

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pixel rapist:
    i havent the bandwidth or the patience to post every hour
    spics dont count
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

then you arent a true fuglyite and you dont count

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Paranoid Kit:
    then you arent a true fuglyite and you dont count <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shut up stupid...

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    shut up stupid...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

stay out of this.
    this is between me and pixel ass rapist

12. cardBOARD box homie

stay out of this.
    this is between me and pixel ass rapist
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i declare open season on whatever is between me and paranoid spic

let the grand opening of her ass begin .!

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    Nursey, I was reading that post, and you said that you are half-Chaldean.

I thought Chaldeans were Persians (Indo-Europeans, which are not Semitic, unlike the Arabs).
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here we are.

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I still hate you Spanky,you stinking small nobsucker.

15. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Here we are. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was pretty much the conclusion that we drew; a big combination of Semitic and non-Semitic people.

Of course, there were about a zillion other peoples that came throught that area, too (the Ubaidians, Hurrians, etc.).
    Pretty much just like New York.

16. kitana

kitana New Member

why the fuck are we so into race classification. you are separating ppl by the color of their skin and racial/ethnic background, you dont take into consideration their personality, intelligence, job, shit like that...god damn, i hate all of you and dont take it personally i hate everyone the same

17. kitana

kitana New Member

i declare open season on whatever is between me and paranoid spic

let the grand opening of her ass begin .!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and you fucking suck. you are a coward.